scene 39

Jimin POV

There is a huge weight on my heart and soul. I don't know what it is exactly but I hate the feeling of it. It feels like something bad is about to happen and that makes me nervous with the plans that are happening in the daytime.

I haven't felt like myself in a while and I'm starting to forget who I was in the first place...

The memories of last year before all this happened are a blur to me like a faint dream I can't remember properly. No matter how hard I try I can't remember what it was like to live a normal life to be happy in Busan.

The only thing that grounds me the only thing that makes me take a deep breath in and out is Yoongi...

He has been my rock since what happened with Namjoon, he held me close and wiped my tears. He whispers reassurances in my ear he tells me everything is gonna okay. He tries to mend my pain and take it all for himself he puts on a smile and talks to me sweetly even though I know he is in so much pain as well.

He pushed all his trauma and fear to the side once Namjoon died he stepped up and took everything on his plate. I know it's hard for him to carry and he doesn't show any sadness when he is around me but I hear him cry at night.

I know he is in pain and I want nothing more than to soothe him as well but it's hard for me...

I don't know how to help either of us this situation is like molasses it's suck to both of us weighing us down. we both can't peel it off or wash ourselves clean of it.

"Jimin?" I heard and it brought me out of my daydream snapping my head to look at Yoongi he was right next to me in the back of our SUV.

"Yeah? Sorry did you say something?" I asked him he looked so soft right now his hair was long and fluffy he was wearing a brown sweater with black slacks.

"I asked if you were okay. You looked so blank for a second" he whispered locking his fingers with mine.

I blinked a couple of times and looked around us we were on our way to a warehouse for a meeting about Kinn. I know Seokjin already has something put together but we haven't talked to each since Namjoon knowing him he has his shit together way better than me.

"I'm okay" I whispered pressing a kiss to his cheek he smiled sweetly like candy.

"You're lying to me, what's wrong baby?" He asked and of course, he saw right through me.

I let out a sigh and put my head on his shoulder smelling his sweet perfume "I don't wanna see Seokjin for one. I'm pissed at him because he still won't let me bury Namjoon and this whole situation is making me anxious I feel like something horrible is gonna happen" I huffed out he hummed and his hand ran his fingers through my hair and I felt calm in this moment.

"Everything is gonna be okay, once this is all over and done we can give Namjoon the memorial service he deserves," he said softly then he gently lifted my head "This all gonna be over in 48 hours and you and I are gonna go shopping for our nursery," he said with a small smile.

I snorted and sat up "We don't even have a baby yet to shopping," I said he pouted then flicked my nose.

"Yah! Let me dream, I wanna go shopping for gender-neutral nursery furniture and clothes" he huffed "I wanna go to all the nice places and buy way too expensive baby stuff. So promise me on Friday we will go shopping" he said he looked so cute he had a shine in his eyes of hope it made my heart thump in my chest.