scene 9

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

After I was dragged out of the warehouse I was shoved out of some double doors until we reached outside away from the nasty-smelling warehouse. The sun was setting painting the sky pink and purple it distracted me from my situation. What was about to happen to me because it reminded me of Jimin and our home in Busan.

"Keep walking" I heard as a hand shoved me and I continued to walk toward the line of black cars.

When we reached the black SUV someone stop me one of Kinn's men standing right in front of me blocking the car door.

"Take this," he said handing me a pill it was blue and I was on high alert so I shook my head.

"I'm not going to take some random ass pill," I said this guy chuckled.

"Think your tough don't you little guy?" He said then he pulled out his gun pointing it at me and I froze where I stood "Take the fucking pill or get a bullet you choose?" He hissed and I took the pill with shaky hands and dry swallowed it.

He didn't say anything just moved to the side and open the car door for me and I let out a small breath and slid into the car.

The door closed and I sat in the leather car it smelled horrible of cigarettes with the very unwanted company next to me. He smiled at me unbuttoned his suit and sat back with a sigh.

"Hello, darling ready to go? Say goodbye to the trash of the past?" He hummed

I let out a small scoff and crossed my arms sitting back "Don't call me darling or doll face I have a fucking name" I huffed out but right as the words left my mouth I felt a hand grab my chin aggressively until I was face to face him.

"Watch that pretty mouth of yours because I know Jimin let that slide but I won't and I have men watching Jimin and his friends so one wrong move and I put bullets in all their skulls" he whispered as he brushed the hair out of their face "You're beautiful but I like my pretty boys sweet and submissive with there ass up so behave darling" he hissed fingers digging into my skin "Also called me sir or boss" he added I just gulped and nodded slowly.

"O-Okay sorry sir" I whispered he smiled and run his hand down my arm.

"Good boy" he hummed then waved his hand "Go ahead and drive," he told his driver

"Sir? Uh, w-what pill did I take?" I asked

"Oh yeah it was a sleeping pill high dose because I don't want you to know where my home is," he said "It's a long drive you can relax for a while and when we get back we will go over the rules, and such" he hummed

I'm a prisoner I don't know what to expect for my future but I just hope...he finds me

"Can I tell you something?" I asked before the sleeping pill took over. He looked over at me raising an eyebrow at me.