scene 2

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

It has been a week since our little talk over dinner about starting a family. I'm already so excited my Amazon cart is filled with baby stuff like clothes and cribs. I also went and stocked up on baby books and pamphlets. I haven't bought anything yet because it's way too early and we still need to tell our mothers and friends.

I got home from work early today enough time to take a hot shower and change into something comfortable like shorts and one of Jimin's old t-shirts. Then I plopped down on the couch with my laptop then went internet deep diving about adoption and surrogates.

I was looking at websites about do and don't of adoption when Jimin finally came up home. I hear his keys then the door opened up and my handsome husband walked in.

"Hey baby" he spoke closing the door behind himself kicking off his shoes and walking into the living room.

"Hey Moonlight" I smiled up at him he looked great in black baggy sweatpants with a plain white t-shirt with his messy blonde hair he looked so hot Jimin keeps getting hotter it was unfair to my health.

He stood in front of me with his hands behind his back looking so shy "So I did something crazy or stupid " he whispered I raised an eyebrow and closed the laptop slowly.

"Okay...what did you do?" I asked he let out a breath and handed me a white rectangle box with a tiny blue ribbon tied around it. I looked from him to the box as I slowly took it from him "What's happening? Did you buy me more expensive scrubs again?" I asked

He shook his head slowly "No just open it" he whispered.

I untied the ribbon and lifted the lid at first all I saw was some tissue paper with little yellow hearts littered all over it. I peeled back the tissue paper and I felt my heartbeat speed up at what was inside

It was a little yellow onesie that said...

Little Sunshine

I felt tears fill my eyes as I picked it up sniffling to myself my heart filled with joy and love for my husband.

"J-Jimin" I murmured I feel him plop on the couch next to me.

"I know it's way too early for any of this stuff yet... I just saw it in a store window and I couldn't help myself from buying it" he spoke I gently touched the soft material it was so tiny and cute.

"It's perfect" I whispered then looked up at him he moved to grab my hand.

"Do you think our baby will like it?" He asked I smiled brightly and wiped my eyes nodding.

"Yes, they will love it because their father gave it to them" I spoke he smiled so big his cheeks were a little tinted it made me chuckle.

"You're so cute I was looking at baby stuff all day but you bought something" I smiled at him holding his face "You're gonna be an amazing father Jimin" I added as he pressed our foreheads together.