scene 25

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

I was back in that cage again in that warehouse it was cold and echoey I was laying on the concrete waking up to the sound of yelling and it was loud in the empty warehouse.

The screams were Yoongi's he was laying on a mattress on the other side of the cage where I couldn't reach him. He was being pinned down by Kinn and he was yelling and screaming at the top of his lungs.

I quickly stood to my feet and started banging on the cage it rattled as I did "LET HIM GO!! FUCKING LET HIM GO!!" I hissed

"P-PLEASE GET OFF!! PLEASE!!" He cried out

I couldn't get to him I was trapped in the cage as Kinn ripped off Yoongi's clothes his screams loud in my room.

"YOU FUCKING GET OFF HIM!!! STOP!! I'LL KILL YOU!" I yelled

I squeezed my eyes shut when the screams suddenly stopped then I snapped my eyes open and everything was gone but replaced with Yoongi now tied to a chair he was looking right at me.

"It's okay Moonlight" he whispered with a small teary-eyed smile.

"Yoongi! Let me out and I'll get us out of here" I spoke going to the door of the cage shaking it "Yoongi! Hurry let's get out of here" I said as three men in black masks approached him.

They circled him and the one standing behind him pulled out a gun and held it up. My eyes widen and I felt waves of fear and anxiety crash over me.

"NO!! NO!!" I said banging on the cage door with both hands.

Yoongi looked at me shaking his head with a soft smile on his face "It's okay my love" he said as the guy bought the gun up to the back of his head.

"NO!!! YOONGI PLEASE DON'T!! KILL ME INSTEAD PLEASE!" I sobbed banging so hard on the cage my hands might bleed.

"I love you Moonlight...you will be okay without me" he murmured but I shook my head aggressively using my whole body to throw it against the cage door the hinges are rattling almost breaking.

"PLEASE!! NO!!" I cried out  "YOONGI NO!" I yelled as the gun clocked in the distance "DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT YOU PLEASE!!! SUNSHINE!!" I screamed

As a gunshot went off loudly around me as the cage door finally broke open...

I snapped my eyes open and quickly sat up
in the bedroom looking around me. My chest was heaving up and down while sweat was pooling all over my body. I looked around the room seeing an empty spot next to me where Yoongi was sleeping.

"Yoongi?" I murmured breathing rapidly

A flashback of my dream hit me and I started to panic...I jumped up from the bed so fast