scene 21

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

It's only been four days at Hoseok's grandmother's house but I'm growing comfortable here in the small but cozy house. The bed was soft and everything was clean and perfectly placed, it smelled like lavender because of the old candles she had around and Jimin lit them up for me.

Jimin was currently blow-drying my hair after he dyed it back to dark brown. I was sitting in a chair in the kitchen feeling the warmth of the blow drying and the bristles of the brush.

"How does it look?" I asked him but he was hyper-focused on his task.

I hear the drying turn off then I felt a soft kiss on my neck "Alright all done" he hummed and picked up a mirror "Ready to see my love?" He asked and I nodded then he handed me the mirror.

I saw myself in the mirror with my dark brown hair back and the nightmare of the blonde hair is erased and hopefully, the memories of what happened in the house will follow.

I run my hands through my hair and smiled softly then looked at him "Thank you baby" I whispered he just kneeled on the floor and held my face in his hands.

"You look beautiful like always" he murmured brushing his thumbs against my cheek "How are you feeling today?" He asked I grab his wrist and rest my forehead against his

"I'm okay today, thank you very much" I spoke he moved to hold my face looking into my eyes.

"Did you take your medication? Want me to rub the ointment on your thighs for you?" He asked but I shook my head.

"It's okay I took them but thank you" I hummed and he always kept staring at me like I'll break at any moment.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked I nodded and he gently pressed our lips together in a sweet kiss only touching my face and moving his lips slowly "I love you so much my sunshine" he whispered against my lips.

Right now at this moment in the arms of my moonlight, I have never felt safer or more loved and I realize home isn't a place...it's a person with Jimin.