scene 33

Namjoon POV  ( 7 years old)

Namjoon POV 
( 7 years old)

I was hiding in one of the bathroom stalls sitting on the toilet so my feet weren't shown. My legs were pulled to my chest as I sat on the closed lid trying to control my breathing.

I was hiding from the older boys in the group home because they found out I ratted them out to one of the headmasters here. Which is true, but I had no choice! He wouldn't let me leave the office and threaten to take away my meal cards if I didn't say who broke into his office and stole his computer.

I only get one meal a day if I'm lucky and I couldn't risk that...so I told on them. That pissed the older boys off...a lot. They were much older than me around 15-16.

They were very scary and always picked on the little kids but I tried my best to avoid them but now I'm on their radar.

I heard the bathroom door open and I felt so scared when a bunch of footsteps followed. I tried not to cry or whine and maybe they would go away and not see me.

I had plans tomorrow to meet with Jimin at the movies and I was excited to see the new Harry Potter with him. I even helped carry groceries for an older woman and she gave me $10 that's enough for a ticket so I don't have to burden Jimin with always paying for me.

"Oh little Joonie I know you're in here"  I heard and I froze in fear.

"Come out little rat bitch" another said it was a total of four boys.

"The more you hide the more suffering you will face" I heard another say.

I heard them kicking the bathroom stalls open, there were only five stalls and I was in the last one.

I counted the kicks, preparing myself

One

Two

Three

Four

"GOTCHA!!" They yelled and they yanked me out of the stall by my shirt.

"No, please! Im sorry" I cried out but they covered my mouth and dragged me out of the bathroom kicking they took me outside behind the dumpsters.

The one holding me threw me on the ground while they all gathered around me.

"You little bitch!" One hissed "Do you know how much trouble you got us in!" He yelled I shook my head trying not to cry.

"I-I didn't mean to...t-they were pressuring me and I-I had no choice" I whispered and that earned me a kick to the stomach and I fell to the ground.

"You're a fucking snitch! We got reported to the police our rooms got searched!! They found our drugs! It's all gone now!!" Another spat while grabbing my hair making me look at them.