scene 11

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

It was chaos when I got back to Seoul and quickly explained what happened after the car accident. At first, everyone just blinked at me until they all lost their minds. Taehyung broke out into tears with Jungkook while Namjoon had to excuse himself while Jin and Hoseok just sat there angrily fuming in their seats.

Right now we are in a meeting in my office I was tapping my foot anxiously under my desk as these idiots spat ridiculous things about the situation. I was fuming angry and I bite my nails off to the numb and I haven't slept a wink.

"Kinn! That fucking coward he sat in the shadows like a rat waiting to strike" Hoseok hissed

"I never thought of him as a threat! Growing up he was such a bitch he cried all the time and was always quiet to himself" Namjoon added he was clenching his fist so tight as he paced around.

"He wasn't even on my radar! I forgot the bitch existed! Who knew he had this shit in him?! God fuck!!" Jin seethed.

"I say we're burning the streets of Seoul and Thailand until he comes out of hiding" Namjoon growled

"I know a hotel he owns! We go in and fucking kill everyone in there even guests I don't even a single fuck! He took one of ours! He did this to the boss! I'm gonna kill everybody he loves even pets" Hoseok snapped

"He tried to kill Jungkook!! I'll set him on fire than smoke his ashes" Jin hissed

I just rubbed at my temples listening to them ramble on and on.

"Fuck! Poor Yoongi who knows what the bastard is doing to him? He could be torturing him then mail us his head" Hoseok yelled and that was it for me hearing his name with those horrible words attached to it.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" I roared shooting up to my feet I slammed my hands on the desk.

"None!!! None of this right now is helping! All of you saying this bullshit won't get him back!" I snapped I lifted my heavy desk flipping it over, and everything on the top crashed to the floor with the desk "I'm so fucking pissed! I wanna kill everyone but I'm holding it together for him!! So get your shit together and get to work on finding him!!" I yelled my chest was heaving up and down my head was pounding and my heart was broken.

I sat back down in my chair leaning back trying to breathe it felt like my lungs were being squeezed "Put the word out to all our connections that I'm looking for Kinn. If anyone sees him tell me and they will get an award for information about him but keep all this discreet. He must know at this moment that I'm looking for him but I wanna hide in the shadows he can't know our next moves because I wanna lure him out like the rat he is" I hissed

They all nodded

"Kinn has been off the map for years I don't even know if people know he is still around. So him popping up anywhere around here there will whisper on the streets" Namjoon said he was a tense voice like a robot.