scene 20

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

It felt like time froze for a second when I finally saw him again with my own eyes. It's like the sun was shining right behind him like he was glowing so bright and beautiful. I felt my heart start to drum loud inside my chest that it hurt.

I couldn't breathe or move, I was terrified if I even blink too fast that Jimin might disappear and all this was some torturous dream. That I would wake up right back in the small room with Kinn busting down the door with his iron fist kicking me until I'm black and blue again.

Next thing I know Jimin runs across the room and crashes into me at full force. Pulling me right into his arms so tight and secure. I smell his cologne and feel his warmth and my body just melts into him, wrapping my arms around him as both our knees give out until we are kneeling on the ground.

"S-Sunshine...my Sunshine" he whispered holding me closer I just buried my face into his neck because I wanted nothing more than to hear that nickname again from his lips.

I feel kisses to my neck up to my temple and I feel all the worries and fear leave my body because I'm in the safest place I could ever be...right in Jimin's arms.

It felt like the whole world vanished from around us like people weren't circling the two of us watching us clinging to one another in the middle of the room.

"Jiminie" I whispered and I felt his whole body shutter then he pulled back to hold my face and that's when I saw the tears streaming down his face.

He cupped my face gently his eyes filled with tears he was crying so hard it was something I'd never seen before. Jimin is always calm and collected he is smooth like he always knows everyone's next move.

But right now...all I see in his eyes is a broken man

"D-Don't y-you ever" he whispered looking right into my eyes "EVER!" He cried out "D-Do that again! Do hear me?" He sobbed "I-I never want you to sacrifice yourself again " he cried shaking his head "P-Please never d-do it again Yoongi" he cried he was shaking pulling me to hug him again holding me like I was his lifeline "P-Please d-don't ever do that again" he sobbed.

It was quiet only Jimin's sobs filling the room while his friends looked at him with wide eyes.

"I've never seen Jimin cry before..." Namjoon whispered but I ignored their chatter only focusing on Jimin as he clings to me like I'll disappear again if he let go.

I moved to hold his face wiping the tears that glide down his cheeks "M-My love please don't c-cry" I murmured and pressed our foreheads together "I'm here baby...you saved me again like I-I knew you would my hero m-my heart" I whispered my tears falling mixing with his.

"I-I love you Sunshine" he cried "I missed you every second of every day" he added I shook my head

"I-I thought I would never see you again" I spoke with shaky breath "He was always threatening you...threatened to kill you if I even stepped out of line. I was so scared he would uphold his threat and he would...he would kill you I was so terrified" I spoke "He hurt me s-so bad Jiminie" I murmured