scene 36

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Where the fuck does this kids live?" I huffed because Seoho has been driving for like an hour now and I have to pee like crazy. I blame Taehyung for making us get boba before we left.

"We are about 15 minutes away boss," Seoho said and I just sighed sitting back in the seat.

"Seoho remember don't call me boss that's Jimin Mr. Min is fine," I said crossing my legs.

"You are the boss, Yoon, because you look and sound the part," Taehyung said but I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever I'm just a substitute who's gonna end this shit and take all of us far away, like Colorado or Spain," I said I hear Jungkook snort.

"Those are very different places on the globe hyung," He said he was seated in the back with headphones hanging around his neck. He has been listening to Namjoon mixtapes. He doesn't have many songs but Jungkook has been listening none stop.

"Well somewhere other than Korea, I'm done here. I'll get my loved ones out of here and won't look back" I sighed

"Okay big poppa" Taehyung winked "I like Mafia Yoongi he is hot," he said and I scoffed and punched his shoulder lightly.

"Shut up! I'm not in the mafia" I argued but Jungkook patted my head.

"That's right...you run it. All of Jimin's men at your feet you're the king now" Jungkook said but I ignore their words not wanting them to be true I'm just protecting the ones I love.

 All of Jimin's men at your feet you're the king now" Jungkook said but I ignore their words not wanting them to be true I'm just protecting the ones I love

"How Jimin?" Taehyung asked and I felt pain shoot through my heart.

"Not so well...he doesn't get out of bed or talk to me much" I sighed fiddling with the button on my sleeve.

"He's mourning...I feel like he has never really lost someone before. He's seen a lot of death in his life but one of lose matter to him but losing Namjoon...it was the first time death meant something to him" Taehyung said and I let his words rattle around in my head.

"I think your right..." I whispered as I felt Jungkook hug the back of my head from where he sat in the back his arms around my neck.

"We're all hurting but...I feel like Namjoon is always with us in the little things that remind us of him. For me, it's the little flowers on the sidewalk that grow in the spring. Or when wild blows through wind chimes and makes music or in the butterflies that fluttered around...Namjoon is all of those things" he whispered and I felt tears wanting to fall.