scene 27

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

The light was peeking in through the curtains telling me the sun was starting to rise in the sky. I didn't sleep at all just tossed and turned in the bed trapped with my raging thoughts.

Once the room started to brighten up it lit up the room and now I could stare at Jimin while he slept peacefully next to me. His cheek was pressed against the pillow making him look so cute and soft at the moment.

I moved my hand to brush a stray hair behind his ear it's been a while since Jimin has even touched me not even a kiss on the lips. Kinn's words from the call linger in my head like a bad headache.

"Jimin even when he was a kid likes his toys bright and shiny no broken parts or scars....and you're a broken toy he will get sick of you"

"Am I broken?" I whispered then moved to bury my head in his chest and this must have caused him to wake up.

"Morning baby" He whispered and I pulled him closer listening to his heartbeat.

"I miss you" I murmured I hear him chuckle lifting his hand to my back

"I'm right here baby" he hummed "Not going anywhere" he added and I felt tears fill my eyes because I hope that was true I didn't let them fall. I feel his hand slip into the waistband of my pajamas a gesture he has always done for years

But right when I felt his hand I panic for some reason and jumped in my spot and backed away from him.

We just blinked at each other for a moment "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to" he whispered as he slowly stood up from the bed.

"No wait! It just surprised me it's fine" I pleaded to reach out for him "Please come cuddle me" I whispered I desperately needed his arms wrapped around me.

"I'll order us some breakfast you can sleep more" he hummed then he stepped forward in front of me and gently with a soft touch brushed some hair out of my face then he stepped out of the room.

Again I was left alone...we spent every moment together but...I have never felt so alone in our relationship before.

⛓️❌⛓️

It was a quiet Sunday morning but it seemed too quiet I couldn't hear any birds or movement on the streets. It was very strange making an uneasy feeling grow in my stomach churn that something bad was gonna happen. It's the same feeling I got the day we got into a car chase the day....everything went to shit.

I knew I should have trusted my gut when it was trying to tell me something very gone was happening.

Suddenly my phone started to ring while I was sitting on the couch it was a new phone Jimin got me he didn't ask questions when he saw the shattered one. I looked at the Home Screen seeing a familiar name flashed on the screen.