scene 26

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

I thought I would feel better after telling Jimin everything that happened, that getting all the poison out in the open would make me feel better. That I wouldn't feel like a tarnished doll anymore, that maybe being with Jimin would help piece me back together.

It didn't help...I still feel numb and broken

The nightmare doesn't stop it's a part of my routine along with Jimin walking around on eggshells around me. He is always right next to me but it feels like he is miles away from me. Ever since I told him what happened he doesn't touch me anymore he hesitates each time and only holds my hand ever once in a while. At night he doesn't cuddle me anymore and I try not to cry myself to sleep at how cold and lonely I feel.

Whatever happened with the Chan-he situation was resolved in a few days. Jimin was gone for a few days dealing with that and I didn't care to know what happened in that situation, I could tell tension was high when Jimin came home those two nights.

"Still no sighting of Kinn, we believe he went back to Thailand on a private jet," Someone said I was at an emergency meeting with the business partners from before.

"He still has men here in Korea doing his dirty work it's like a bunch of punks breaking into businesses owned by Park Industries" someone spoke up

"It's cheap shots but it's working he is gaining popularity with people who don't like Jimin talking sweet to them with promises and ranks if they help in taking him down," Seokjin said with a sigh.

I was sitting at the head of the table fiddling with my sleeves my knees tucks to my chest. Not even dressed up this time around I didn't even wanna come here. I have a huge headache and I can't sleep more than three hours a night.

 I have a huge headache and I can't sleep more than three hours a night

"None of this is helpful.. is it?..." I whispered suddenly I looked up at them catching all their eyes "It's been two weeks since our last fucking meeting and we still have nothing...all of you are god damn useless" I chuckled "Kinn is the muppet master between all of us and all of you look like damn fools...he told me this would happen" I sighed