scene 24

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

He finally fell asleep after hours of just sobbing in my arms I led him to the bed and covered him up with the blanket. He was sleeping peacefully but I knew on the inside in his heart and mind he is hurting so much.

I was kneeling next to the bed my heart in a million pieces because I didn't know how much he was suffering. When I got him back I was so happy and relieved I didn't even stop to think about what he went through in those three months he was there alone.

We talked for hours he got everything off his chest and I sat there my heart broken at what happened to him but my blood boiling when he told me the names of the men who touched him.

That fucker is lucky he is dead or I would have cut off his balls and fed them to the alley dogs while he watched.

I ran my fingers through his soft hair listening to his soft breaths in the middle of the night the moon high in the sky. I still had time to do what was on my mind.

I kissed his forehead then his cheek "It's okay baby I'm going to take care of it" I whispered "I'll protect you" I added and stood up from my spot on the floor

"I'll be back before you wake" I whispered then I walked out of the bedroom into the living dialing a number.

"Yunho I'm going to text you an address bring Mingi and some weapons and gear Meet me in 15 minutes," I said "We are going to kill some fuckers" I hissed and hung up the phone.

I look back over at Yoongi sleeping peacefully on the bed all curled up on his side with his face pressed against the pillow. I walked over to him one more time running my fingertips along his forehead.

I need to do this I feel like I'm going to explode and even though that fucker that forced himself on Yoongi is dead....he has a son who is just as bad, he also inherited all of Chan-yeol business and I happened to know exactly where he will be tonight.

🔥🖤🔥

The sounds of guns clicking were familiar to me ever since I was a kid and my appa taught me when I was around six. Then I become a master around age 10 knowing how to clean and load a gun in minutes.

"Boss we are here," Wonho said as we pulled up to the flashy but cheap-looking club.

The three of us jumped out of the car at lightning speed the guard in the front was immediately shot by Yunho is limp body fell to the cold wet ground.

We busted through the door the sound of the door flinging open so loud made everyone snap their head towards us we were all dressed in black with masks.

They didn't have time to do anything or even speak as Wonho cut the lights to the club and everything went pitch black. "LADIES GET DOWN" I yelled as I flipped down my night vision glasses.