scene 34

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Namjoon! Oh my god!" I cried out, Jimin and I both moved next to him instantly on either side of him.

I ripped open his shirt and my eyes widen, a terrible shiver ran up my spine at the amount of blood "I-it's bad, lower abdomen he needs medical attention right away" I whispered looking up at Jimin "He's dying J-Jimin" I whispered

"Seokjin! Get us to a hospital right now!" He yelled the car was driving fast our other friends gathered around us.

"A hospital?! Are you crazy?!" He yelled as he drove down the empty road.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY! GO NOW" Jimin screamed as Jungkook pushed him away through to look at Namjoon his eyes widening.

"Yoongi! Help him?!" He cried out and I looked around them in a panic.

"Jimin give me your belt!" I yelled and then I took off my hoodie and ripped off the sleeve, folding it "This is gonna hurt I'm sorry" I whispered to him and pressed the cloth against his wound Jimin gave me his belt and I wrapped it around his waist to add pressure.

"F-Fuck..." Namjoon whispered as he was laying limp against the wall of the van "Boss it h-hurts a lot" he whispered his breathing broken.

"He's losing a lot of blood!" I cried out "Fuck it's bad!" I murmured looking up at Jimin "J-Jimin the blood won't stop" I said I see a flash of panic in his eyes.

"FUCKING DRIVE JIN!" Jimin yelled then he turned back towards Namjoon who was looking pale his sun-kissed skin was so gray.

"Hey buddy keep your eyes open or you're fired," Jimin said while gently slapping his face "Stay awake you have to stay awake" he whispered his voice was soft as he spoke to Namjoon. My hands were covered in blood I was adding pressure to his wound.

"I-I'm sorry Jimin...I'm so s-sorry" Namjoon whispered "I-I k-keep messing up...." He murmured looking at Jimin.

"H-Hey stop talking nonsense and save your breath," Jimin said "You're gonna be okay" he added as Namjoon started to slowly blink.

"Joonie keep your eyes open for me okay? Fight the urge to listen to my voice" I said and he looked at me grabbing my hand.

"T-Take care of J-Jimin for me, he r-really loves you Yoongi...p-please stay by his side since I can't," Namjoon said "D-Don't me s-sad about me...I-I can't see m-my parents again" he murmured his voice so weak.

I was full-on crying shaking my head "N-No I won't because your g-gonna be o-okay" I whispered then Namjoon took my hand and grabbed Jimin's making us hold hands.

"Y-You two deserve a-a happily e-ever after b-build a family....a-and just be h-happy..p-please be happy" he whispered with a weak smile.