scene 6

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

I can't sleep at all since we got to Seoul my brain is running a mile a minute. I just can't shake this feeling that sometimes bad is gonna happen and it's looming over me like an ache in my back.

Even last night in the hotel with Yoongi cuddled up next to me with his soft snoring hitting my ears and the smell of his coconut shampoo didn't work to calm my worrying heart. So all night I spent staring at the ceiling going through every possibility and scenario in my head until the sun starts to peek in through the window lighting up Yoongi's beautiful face and making him glow in the morning sun.

The next few hours I spent staring at my beautiful husband's face taking in every mole and curve of his face how long his eyelashes are or how his curly charcoal black hair frames his round face.

He is sleeping in late today it's already 9 am he would usually be awake by now demanding room service and fresh coffee. All the traveling and stress of the situation drain my pretty partner.

I moved my hand to tuck hair behind his ear causing him to stir in his sleep his brown eyes fluttering open to look at me. Which made my heart beat aggressively in my chest its been years and each time I look at him and our eyes meet I fall more and more in love with him.

"Mhm morning moonlight" he whispered rubbing his eyes "You okay?" He murmured

It made me smile at how cute he is all pouty lip with messy curling hair in a huge yellow sweater. I scooted closer to him so we were facing each other noses touching.

"Good morning Sunshine" I murmured slipping my hands to his waist to pull him closer "Did you sleep well? Because you have pillow sleeping lines on your face" I said poking his nose.

He scrunched up his nose "I was very sleepy but now I'm hungry and still sleepy"  he sighed burying his face in my chest "I want Pajeon and a coffee" he whined it made me chuckle kissing his head.

"My baby let's get you some Pajeon and that coffee in your cute tummy" I hummed rubbing his back.

"Don't call my tummy cute when it's just fat I let myself go since I got married because I know I got you hooked" he winked he leaned back to face me.

It made me chuckle causing me to sit up go underneath the blanket and under his shirt to press kisses to his stomach causing a burst of soft laughs to erupt from him.

"Fat where?!" I said kissing all over his stomach he laughed.

"Jimin!! That tickles" he giggled I quickly dropped more sloppy kisses on his belly until I slipped out of his shirt pulling him up to look at me.