scene 32

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

The sound of the kettle hissing through the small apartment was the only sound at the moment it was dead silent. I quickly took it off the stove and carefully poured the hot water into the yellow mug.

The steam wafted off the cup as I place the peppermint tea bag in the mug and it immediately started to soak turning the water a light brown the aroma feeling my nose.

I was mentally exhausted after last night because Jimin and I stayed up so late just talking our hearts out. We laid everything on the table, all our emotions, our fears, our insecurities we just talked and talked and we both needed it to heal together.

I watched the tea brew in the cup as I felt arms wrap around my waist and a chest pressed against my back. I felt myself relax in his hold and how much I missed his touch, I feel him kiss my shoulder through my t-shirt.

"Good morning, beautiful" he whispered into my ear, and for the first time in a while my heart fluttered in my chest.

"Good morning, do you want some tea?" I asked while adding a little sugar to mine.

"Sure, but I hope that's not all your having for breakfast?" he asked me as I grabbed another mug this time a blue one, and prepared the tea for Jimin.

"I'm not that hungry but I'll make you something if you want?" I asked him to add sugar to his tea now.

He turned me around by grabbing my hips and gently pushing me against the counter "You need to eat sunshine" he whispered then lifted his hand to run his thumb underneath my eye "You are losing weight your cheeks used to be so full" he murmured and I lean into his touch.

"I will I promise" I whispered to him then pecked his cheek made him smile and he hugged me tight in his arms "How about I make us both breakfast... then maybe we can take a shower?" I asked so softly

This time he didn't hesitate at all he grabbed both my hands and kissed them "Sounds perfect" he smiled and there goes my heart again drumming in my chest.

I put my arms around his shoulder and rubbed our noses together with a small smile on my face "I love you" I murmured.

"I love you so so much more" he winked at me and I just press my lips against his in a soft kiss.

"Oh Park Jimin you don't know how deep my love for you goes" I whispered against his lips as we kissed.

🌧️🥀🕸️

The last two days with Jimin are beautiful we just stay indoors enjoying each other's company we cuddle and watch movies, we cook together and even clean up afterward playing with soapy bubbles in the sink, we shower together it's nothing sexual just lovingly with innocent touches and kisses to the neck and lips.

I have never felt so calm and relaxed in weeks even months. I feel Jimin's love radiating off him bursting with sunshine each time he looks at me it's more than before and I feel like we are falling in love over again.