scene 1

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

Mornings have become my favorite part of the day right when the sun comes up over the horizon peeking through the clouds.

The sun starts peaking from behind the curtains causing a warm soft glow inside the room the smell of saltwater in the air and the sound of the waves hitting the shore it's the same every morning and I love it so much.

It's heaven on earth to me.

My absolute favorite part of the morning is when my eyes flutter open and I see my stunning husband laying right next to me. He was letting out soft quiet breaths with his cheek squished against the pillow sound asleep in complete bliss. He looked so peaceful and relaxed like this that I secretly just stared at him studying his face thousands of times.

Jimin is the most beautiful human I have ever seen he has long eyelashes and plump lips and a cute mole on his forehead. When he is asleep like this he looks very cute and soft with his messy blonde hair.

I move my hand to brush his hair down letting my fingertips trace his nose and cheekbones. I close my eyes and scoot closer to him until I'm tucked in his arms and he naturally pulls me closer until I hear his heartbeat in his chest a steady rhythm that smooths me.

I'm so at peace in my life I feel so safe and secure with my husband in our new life in Busan.

After our wedding, we went on a honeymoon in Greece. We stayed there for about a month walking along the beaches and eating delicious food and touring the town while spending a lot of time naked in the hotel. After that, we debated where we wanted to live it was between France, Japan, or Somewhere in Korea. It didn't matter to me I just wanted to be with Jimin and our family can always visit.

After a long discussion we settled on moving into Jimin's grandfather's home in Busan it was right on the beach and off the map only very trusted people knew where it was.

We redecorated it to both of our likings and that took a while but after it was done it was a perfect home and I loved it so much.

We now have been married for two and half years and it has been fairytale-like since I said "I do" to him at the altar

We now have been married for two and half years and it has been fairytale-like since I said "I do" to him at the altar. Since Jimin left his dark past behind him and started clean and fresh I can already see he is 100 times happier he has a constant smile on his face with that weight off his shoulders.