"Oh I see niggas wanna play games" She said pissed off, She swiped out of message going to the call log, calling Paul, he answered on the third ring.

"Fat-"

"Nigga is you playing games?" Fatima said cutting him off. "Playing games? What Fatima?" "You try to set your little bitch up with my husband is that what y'all doing, please don't fuck with me I am not the one" She said sternly.

"Fatima would you just calm down, I don't know what you're talking about" "You know what we can't be friends, none of that shit.. bye Paul" Fatima said hanging up and blocking him.

If Zayden knew one thing them pictures that was sent to him was gone cause problems for his parents, so he deleted the whole text message from his mother.

Angela knew that, so she just sent the pictures from an unknown number.

Fatima finish eating her food, then cleaning up the kitchen after her and Zac, before she headed upstairs she got on her laptop did some research, "If you could still get pregnant even if your husband had an vasectomy, she haven't her period in the last two months. It was small things she will trip about, that wouldn't even phase her, but lately everything been taking a toll on her.

"If a bitch is pregnant, I will lose my shit" She said to herself. It wasn't common but it was possible.

.....................

"Zac was in here with some bitch, so I took pictures and sent it to Fatima dumb ass" Angela spat, while the two of them was getting into Angela's car.

Heather haven't be feeling the best, the stress between Angela, her boyfriend, the kids , and Nathan has been overwhelming, the baby wasn't doing so well.

"Angela, please bitch. Just give it a rest with them" Heather said making herself comfortable in Angela's passenger seat.

"She doesn't need to be with him heav, like bitch what don't you get"

"ANGELA PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND JUST TAKE ME HOME"

Angela rolled her eyes, and continued to drive back to Heather house.

...................

" Are y'all staying down here, or is y'all coming upstairs with me" Fatima asked, poking her head through the playroom door, Kai was laying on Zac watching YouTube on his iPad with his headphones on .

"We chilling down here, we don't got time for all that extra shit with you" Zac said.

Fatima rolled her eyes. "Fine I'll just sleep by myself like I've been doing for the past 2 weeks or so" She said slamming the door, Kai jumped a little. Which caused Zac to jump up and go after her.

"LOSE THE FUCKING ATTITUDE FATIMA, Real shit" Zac said sternly.

"Slamming door and shit acting like you fucking 5, chill with all that" He added

Fatima just walked away going upstairs, Zac turned around going back to the playroom.

"Come on poppa, we going upstairs with mommy" Zac said to Kai.

"Can I get a popsicle before we go upstairs, please daddy"

"Go head just one, then you taking a bath, then you're going to bed"

"Bed? But daddy it's the summer time"

"Daddy had plans with mommy, but you ruin that coming home so get you a popsicle and let's go"

Kai got up, and put his iPad on the charger. Then leaving out the room. Zac had shut off the light. Kai grabbed him a popsicle. Zac made sure everything was off and locked up downstairs before going upstairs to Kai's room getting him situated for bed.