What To Do With Three New Suns!?

Start from the beginning

Usually, Goku wasn't someone who was on top of what was going on, but now he felt especially lost. The last thing he could remember clearly was him being on the ship and looking for Vegeta. The Saiyan winced in pain and smacked his forehead to alleviate the undue pressure when his still hazy mind wandered into some abandoned memories that felt painful to confront. Almost like having one's brain carved like a pumpkin. In times like these, Goku relied on his friends to make sense of things and help him stay in the loop, so he took off toward the nearest Ki signature.

It wasn't too surprising that the Ki signatures began moving toward a single location–where Bulma's Ki signature was. It was smart since Bulma couldn't track Ki. They were fortunate that Bulma was close enough and wasn't surrounded by masses of people so that it wasn't troublesome singling out her Ki signature at all. By the time Goku arrived, pretty much everyone was already there.

"Goku!" Krillin waved at his friend. "Man, it's sure great to have you around. We've no clue what's going on and whenever I try to remember something, it hurts like hell!"

"You too, huh?" Goku pouted, crossing his arms and legs in discontent.

"I spoke to Chayote and Dr. Puri before Planet M-2 hijacked the Capsule Corps Star. They told me I caught some space parasite from someone called Baby. Since we share our symptoms, I bet that you all had it too," Bulma sank deep in thought, stroking her chin as she paced back and forth.

"The Capsule Corps Star? Wasn't that thing blown up by Broly?" Bardock turned to Bulma, only now becoming interested.

"Apparently, that parasite compelled me to use all the resources available to me to rebuild it. I see that I still haven't fully figured out how to make the Capsule Corps Star obey me or that the brainwashed me specifically designed it to have control over it easy to hand away. I must have used the transportation beam to bring Planet M-2 into Earth's orbit, for some reason, then, after Planet M-2 and Baby took over the Capsule Corps Star, they beamed us all over to Earth," Bulma patched the story together from miniature details here and there.

"I wonder why'd he do that..." Bardock growled, looking up into the sky where three whole artificial cybernetic moons were levitating around shrunken down to the smallest form they could take. "If this Baby is some dirtbag looking to cause harm, he could've beamed us into the middle of the nearest black hole. In our current woozy state, we might not be strong enough to tear our way out of that predicament, and Bulma would've been dead for sure."

"Chayote and Puri implied Baby was still possessing Vegeta's body," Bulma looked up to where Planet M-2 and the rebuilt and vacated Capsule Corps Star orbited around one another with full rotations while both of them also hovered around the Earth's atmosphere and orbited around it. "Maybe some part of Vegeta won't let him kill us?"

"That's unlikely. Vegeta isn't someone who has ever cared about anyone other than himself," Bardock spat to the side and looked up to the accursed cybernetic stars that have caused Earth way too many problems to let them stick around.

"You don't know Vegeta very well then," Bulma snapped back at Bardock, approaching him with her hands on her hips and beaming a scorned stare at the augmented Saiyan berserker. "Sure, he's full of Saiyan macho bullshit, but deep down, he cares a lot about his family and... Probably even you lot to an extent!"

Tenshinhan grunted in pain and wrapped both his hands around his head, staggering back as he had forced his way far too deep into the forbidden memories in a desperate attempt to understand what had happened. Gohan approached the three-eyed martial artist from behind and gently pressed his hand to Tenshinhan's back.

"Please, be careful, Tenshinhan-san. It might not be a good idea to force it. I'm sure that the memories will come back eventually," Gohan tried softly to console his elder before Tenshinhan straightened his back and turned to Goku with a strict and focused stare that lingered on the baffled Saiyan long enough to make him feel uncomfortable. Just as Goku was about to say something, Tenshinhan scowled and turned his head toward Planet M-2.