12 | This Is Nice

Start from the beginning

"Lundy, come on girl—wake up."

My eyes fluttered open, and almost immediately, I was staring up at Arya—who might I add, was wearing a full face of makeup with her dark hair styled down.

I grew more confused as I took in her leather dress, "What time is it? Why are you dressed up?" I asked, reaching for my phone.

12:00 am read the bright screen.

"You have forty-five minutes to get your shit together," Arya said, laying back on my bed as I sat up fully.

What the fuck is going on?

"I got invited to this street racing meet-up," Arya said, and almost immediately I realized I had said my thoughts aloud.

Fuck, I still feel like I'm still half asleep.

I rubbed my eyes, hoping to push away my tiredness—but suddenly what Arya had said clicked in my head.

"Street racing?" I repeated back.

Arya nodded, "The Saints aren't making this one, but I know for a fact that the Lions and the Ghosts are—basically any allies of the Saints," she explained, basically giving me the go-ahead that it'd be safe to go.

One thing about allied mafias is that they'll take care of one another, and since the Saints sit above them all—they're gonna go out of their way to protect a Saint.

Because God knows what will happen if they don't.

Arya snapped a few times, "Snap snap—you need to get hot. Like right now."

I rolled my eyes as I quite literally rolled out of my bed, "Are you saying I'm not hot right now?" I retorted, walking toward my bathroom.

Arya laughed, "I mean the silk pj's are cute, but I'm pretty sure that's not the vibes for tonight," she said as I brushed my teeth.

But I quickly halted, recalling the incident between my brother and Arya this morning, "I'm only getting ready if you give me the details on you and my brother."

Arya's emerald eyes widened, "He told you?"

I laughed, spitting out the suds, "No dumbass—you guys are literally wearing the, we fucked faces all high and proud at the dining table," I said, laughing a few more times to myself as I began washing my face.

Arya rolled her eyes, standing from my bed, "Well we did fuck," she said, walking into the bathroom.

I gasped, flicking water on her, "And you weren't going to tell me!" I exclaimed as Arya let out a string of laughs.

"I... we—"

"We? Oh fuck, am I going to be an auntie?" I asked, which easily earned a slap to the back of my head from Arya.

"You need to wake up fully because you're saying dumb shit," Arya laughed as I dried my face.

I held my hands up in defense, "Hey, it was a valid question."

Arya gave me a narrowed look as I began brushing out my hair, "It wasn't—now do you want the details or not?" she asked, which easily earned an eager nod from me.

After forty-five minutes, I felt completely caught up—I mean, all they did was fuck that night, but ever since they've been casually flirting.

Arya seems to really be feeling him, and honestly, out of all the crazy women he's been with, I wouldn't mind Arya becoming my sister-in-law. 

Soon my firey long ruffle dress was on, which I paired with gold heels and a neutral makeup look. I looked so hot, and I knew that if Noa had the slightest idea of what we were about to do, she'd be dragging my ass back to bed.