Noa pulled back from the kiss, staring down at me as she gauged my entire reaction, "You're such a bad girl," she murmured, smirking as she curled her fingers into me. "I just killed someone, and what did you want me to do? Fuck you?"

I felt my core grow hotter with more wetness, somehow growing more aroused by Noa's entire degradation of words.

My moans managed to get more strung out as Noa held me tighter to her body, allowing her fingers to go even deeper while her thumb began circling my clit.

I shook my head rapidly as my orgasm approached, "I-I can't," I whined out, feeling how intense every single sensation felt.

Noa gripped my neck even tighter, staring down at me carefully as she said, "You can and you will, Lunden."

I tightened around her fingers completely, sliding my hands past her shoulders as my arms hooked around her neck—pulling her further into me as my orgasm washed over me completely.

All I could do was moan and scream out Noa's name as I rode out the intense high, gripping her like my life practically depended on it until the orgasm faded into a satisfying feeling of blissfulness. 

I clenched my jaw tightly as I panted out a multitude of breaths, trying to regain my composure as Noa slid out of me.

I pulled back from the full-on hug that I had Noa in, watching as she slid her glistening fingers into her mouth before sucking down on them.

How in the fuck am I turned on again?

Noa hummed in approval, sliding her fingers out of her mouth before holding them to mine.

I didn't hesitate to slide my mouth down onto them, taking in the taste of myself lingering on her fingers combined with Noa's saliva.

An unconscious moan vibrated in my throat when she pressed her fingers down onto my tongue before sliding out of my mouth.

And before either of us could say anything, Noa's lips were pressed to mine again—dominating the kiss completely as I fell back into her touch.

Within seconds, Noa had seamlessly flipped me down onto the cushioned seat, allowing me to lay on my back as she tugged at my pants.

I seriously couldn't believe she wanted to go again right now.

"Noa," I panted out as she trailed her warm mouth down my exposed stomach.

Noa held my eyes as she continued kissing down, humming in acknowledgment as she spread my legs wider.

She looked so unintentionally sexy, especially with her frizzy hair and swollen lips.

I shook my head, "I don't know if I can take it," I breathed out, feeling the familiar heat grow between my legs.

Fuck.

Noa smirked against my skin, clearly amused by what level she had put me on, "You know your safeword, angel," she said.

And with that, she was focused back on trailing kisses down toward my warm core, sliding my lacy underwear down as she hooked my legs behind her shoulders.

I felt my hips physically buck up when her warm mouth met my clit, sucking down on my entirely sensitive bud as she pressed my hips back down and held them there.

I arched completely, tugging at Noa's soft hair as she began flicking her tongue against me.

At this point, my moans were back to back—leaving me completely breathless.

Which is why when Noa inserted one of her fingers into me, a whimper mixed with a low scream left my lips, not being able to take the unfamiliar sensation quietly.

Noa pumped in and out of me, allowing her tongue to swirl around my clit as my legs began full-on shaking and my loud moans were strung out.

I felt my body tense completely under Noa's as I tightened around her fingers for a second time, falling into the raw orgasm.

"Oh my God—Noa," I practically screamed out, trembling completely as my second orgasm slowly faded around me.

As my exhausted body fell limp, Noa slid out of me, rising to hover above me as she pressed a brief kiss to my lips.

Noa gently tucked the dark hair out of my face, "How do you feel?" she asked, carefully gauging the exhausted expression on my face.

I had never actually had someone tend to me after sex... honestly, whenever I had a one-nightstand, one of you either left or fell into a deep sleep after.

But with Noa it was different, she seemingly always handled me with gentleness after touching me in any way possible.

Even after spanking me yesterday, she made sure to soothingly rub the inflamed skin.

"Tired," I breathed out, feeling like I could one hundred percent fall asleep right here.

Noa quite literally put me through the wringer, and while I was definitely not complaining—my heavy body was. 

Noa chuckled slightly, "Let's get you home," she said, pressing one last kiss to my lips before leaning back off of me.

I laid there completely exhausted and reluctant on moving in the first place as Noa grabbed my pants and carefully slid them back up my legs.

Soon she had even helped me lay back up, guiding the red bralette over my head as she gently pulled it back over my chest.

Upon dressing me back into my original clothes, Noa climbed out of the backseat and got into the driver's seat to start the car up.

Once the air was on and she had the passenger seat leaned back for me, I was guided to the front of the car—laying back as Noa drove us home.

And as the car exited the parking garage into the night air, I felt genuinely surprised by how long we had been gone.

I still also couldn't believe Noa shot a guy.

I laughed slightly to myself, actually finding the entire ordeal amusing.

"What's funny?" Noa asked, glancing over at me as if I were crazy for just randomly laughing to myself.

I shook my head to myself, allowing my laughs to grow louder as I said, "You really just killed a guy."

Noa rolled her eyes, but inevitably let out a chuckle with me—which I could tell was mostly directed at my amusement rather than what I was actually laughing at.