9| Good Fucking Morning

Start from the beginning

"Um, you've never hugged me goodbye before!" he called out as I exited the dining hall, which easily earned a few laughs from me.

Suddenly, I was in an excellent mood.

Ugh, I couldn't wait to browse all the stores.

I hope I can get my hands on a few vintage Chanel pieces.

I practically skipped out toward the front of the estate—feeling lucky that I had already gotten dressed for the day when I woke up.

I was wearing a red bralette and matching red loose pants with my hair in two separate braids while I wore light makeup on my face.

I smiled to myself as the warm New Orleans sun fanned down on me, walking toward the matte black G-Wagon, which seemed to have identical ones already parked in front of it and behind it.

The man in the suit standing by the running SUV, pulled open the passenger door, easily making my brows furrow.

Normally, I'd be instructed to the backseat.

However, upon sliding into the air-conditioned car, and noticing Noa seated in the driver's seat, everything clicked.

"Hi baby," she greeted me with an amused smile. 

I felt my mood totally flip, being reminded of how she edged me yesterday, and now I'd have to endure a day of shopping with her.

I sunk into the leather seat, buckling my seatbelt as I took in the fact that we were coincidentally matching.

I mean not fully—Noa was only wearing a red silk Gucci shirt which was tied up in the middle with loose silk tan pants.

Her light brown hair remained down and practically shining while her face was coated in a light amount of makeup, highlighting her best features.

"Hi," I gritted out as I remained staring forward.

Noa's dark eyes remained on me, and I could feel the amusement seeping off of her, "Don't tell me your still mad, angel," she said, her tone as warm as ever.

She had actually never been so nice before.

"Wait, me? Mad?" I sarcastically asked as Noa put the car into drive, following behind the identical G-Wagon in front of us. "I'm clearly walking on fucking sunshine."

Noa chuckled to herself as the car in front of us stopped at the end of the driveway, waiting for the go-ahead from security to exit the premises fully.

I unconsciously turned to Noa when her hand reached out for one of my braids, "Cute," she said, eyeing my braided hair before moving her hand to rest on the back of my neck.

I clenched my jaw when shivers ran through my body from not only her compliment but also from her warm hand holding the back of my neck as she finally maneuvered the car past security.

I feel so fucking sensitive to everything—I never, and I mean never, thought I would feel this sexually needy.

And now for the entirety of the drive, all I would be able to focus on is Noa's hand.

Which she of course used her thumb to graze the skin of my neck, practically sending my thoughts into overdrive during the entire car ride.

She's definitely doing this on purpose.

"Where to first?" Noa asked, lazily chewing on the mint gum in her mouth as we exited the parking garage into the large mall.

The security detail waited at all edges of the perimeter while others waited by the car, leaving Noa and me alone.

Then again, it's not like I personally needed security in general, especially with my training.

And Noa... well, she's more trained than me.

I gave Noa a narrowed look, "Anywhere without you," I deadpanned, knowing that I simply couldn't take her presence anymore.

Noa smirked, "You don't mean that—" she suddenly snaked her arm around my waist, easily sending shivers down my spine, "—See," she pointed out my clear reaction.

I let out an irritated sigh, hating that she made a point.

"Just be quiet for once—I can't focus when you talk so much," I gritted, navigating toward the Chanel store.

Noa's smirk seemingly only grew as we entered the polished store, getting greeted by multiple staff members as I directed toward the display that caught my attention first.

However, my attention soon deflected back to Noa when she subtly slid her hand from my upper waist and into the side of my baggy pants, allowing her fingers to brush the skin of my upper hip.

"Noa," I practically growled—far past her antics.

Noa's smirk grew, "Yes angel?" she asked innocently, clearly entertained by my reaction.

I knew I needed to fight fire with fire—and right fucking now.

I swiveled on my heel, spinning around and out of her hold as I navigated toward the one section that I knew would light a fire under Noa.

The lingerie section.

"Oh this set is cute," I said, gently grazing my hand over the black lingerie hanging delicately on the hanger. "Right, baby?" I asked, peering over my shoulder at Noa, whose jaw seemed to tighten ever so slightly.

Got you.

Noa nodded once, "I like it," she said before her eyes lingered over to me—and it was clear that she was imagining me in the lacy one piece.

I smiled happily, taking the hanger with the lingerie on it and sliding it into my shopping basket before turning on my heel.

As I walked past Noa, I pressed a brief chaste kiss to her cheek, easily making her stiffen, "Thank you for accompanying me," I said, forcing my voice to remain soft and innocent.

Noa ran her tongue over the inside of her cheek, easily earning a sigh of contentment from me as I went off in search of other clothing pieces.

I just love making her squirm.

Soon my basket was filled with numerous items, and I was being led toward the dressing rooms by one of the nice workers.

And even though I had so many beautiful choices to choose from, I knew which one I wanted to try on first.

The lacy black lingerie.