I tensed slightly when I felt the leather of the belt rest against my skin, anticipating her to spank me with it.

Instead, Noa said, "Now, do I make myself clear?"

I let out a deep sigh, determining that I took back my internal thoughts completely.

I don't know what I did wrong, but I'm sure as Hell about to figure it out.

And I will definitely be fucking apologizing.

"Yes," I forced out, hating that she managed to even get me to comply.

On top of just getting spanked, I was about to have to endure the leather belt as well.

So that's great.

I mean, if I would've known that, I would've just complied.

I sucked in a sharp breath when I felt one of Noa's hands tangle in my hair, pulling the dark strands out of my face as she gathered it at the back of my head, "Good girl," she praised lowly, pulling the belt away from my ass slightly as she said, "Now begin."

I clenched my jaw tightly, thinking back to the evening, "I-uh, wore a see-through dress?" I recalled, knowing the outfit bothered her.

My gasp echoed throughout the room along with the rough sound of the belt coming into contact with my ass.

I blinked a few times as I recovered from the stinging sensation, feeling my body grow completely warm with shivers.

"I..." I breathed out, trying to recover as quickly as possible, I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing that it hurt that badly.

But I won't lie and say it didn't hurt like a bitch.

"I didn't change when you asked," I said, my tone stronger than before.

I hummed roughly when the wind got knocked out of me again, clenching my teeth together as the burn subsided.

I felt my eyes close on their own, knowing what came next.

"I went off with Val—"

I was quickly cut off when the belt came down much harder than before, earning a whimper from me.

Fuck that hurt.

I let out a louder whimper when the belt came down again even harsher on my tender skin.

"That one deserved two," Noa said, and it was clear that the situation with Val really pissed her off.

I flinched slightly when she pulled the belt away from my ass again, but instead of whipping it back down, she set it down beside me easily soothing my nerves.

Shivers ran through my body as Noa's hand gently rubbed the tender skin, forcing my face to grow hotter from the stinging pain.

"You could've made that easier on yourself," she murmured as she continued to softly rub my tender skin, "But you took it like a good girl," she praised, allowing her hand to dip down from my ass and between my legs.

Suddenly, I was entirely aware of the aching between my legs—that Noa guided further apart before sliding her fingers between my wet folds.

I shivered as a breathless moan escaped my lips, leaning into her touch completely.

"It seems you enjoyed it though," Noa hummed, clearly amused by how wet I was.

I mean I was quite literally dripping.

I actually can't recall ever being this turned on.

"Just fuck me," I gritted out, hating how badly she was teasing me.

Noa chuckled to herself, "You're one to be making demands?" she said, rubbing my clit at an even faster pace.

My legs trembled as a shaky moan vibrated in my throat, hating how sensitive I was to her touch.

"Count to five," Noa suddenly demanded, inserting a finger into me completely before she said, "Now."

I felt my trembling legs tighten, "One," I forced out breathlessly before saying, "Two."

A louder moan escaped my lips as Noa slid another finger into me, pumping in and out of me so quickly, and managing to hit all my sensitive spots.

Fuck.

"Three," I whimpered, feeling myself being shot up to my highest peak.

God, that was quick.

I panted out, not being able to catch my breath as my body unconsciously arched into her touch.

"Four," I moaned out.

My eyes rolled closed as I tightened around her fingers completely, "Five—"

But I was quickly halted when Noa slid her fingers out of me completely, stopping me right at the peak of my orgasm.

My eyes shot open, "Noa—"

"Now you see how it feels when someone doesn't listen?" Noa questioned carefully as she pulled me back up from my bent-over position, pulling my dress back down.

No fucking way did she just edge me.

I blinked a few times as she untied my hands, allowing my hands to fall back to my sides, "You can't just—"

"Let me stop you right there," Noa flipped me around to face her, "I can do anything I want, and you're going to take it."

I clenched my jaw, staring up at her with such an irritated look, I thought my face would freeze like that.

Noa frowned dramatically, "You're face is too perfect to be pouting like that, angel," she murmured, allowing the back of her hand to graze my cheek.

I crossed my arms over my chest, "Let me finish," I said, and when Noa's face didn't flicker with an ounce of pity or at least an emotion that signaled she'd give in—I forced my face to soften, "Please?" I asked, softening my tone.

Maybe she was right about me begging for forgiveness—because right now in this moment, I would beg.

I would beg so fucking hard that I would cry.

Noa took a step toward me, easily making my heart shoot out of my chest.

Oh, thank God she was about to give in.

She gently brushed the strands of hair away from my face, staring down into my eyes carefully.

I leaned into her touch, hoping she'd pull me closer and finish fucking me.

But instead, she proved me wrong completely, especially when she gritted out, "No."

Her tone sounded entirely mocking, and it was painfully clear she was mocking me.

And before I could beg further, or even get an ounce of my attitude back, she grabbed her belt from the table and took a step away from me, "We'll try this again tomorrow," she determined, easily making my jaw tighten in irritation.

"Noa, seriously—"

"Let's just remember that you wanted this, yeah?" Noa smirked as she turned on her heel. "You wanted an arrangement with me, and you got it—so let's not complain," she called over her shoulder before exiting the conference room completely.

I stood there in silence, not only angered by how I was edged but also by the fact that she got the last word—sending my thoughts into an angry frenzy.