My eyes glanced over my sisters, both the known and unknown. My heart was beating faster than I thought possible as we slowly moved to the center of the room. The light bringing us closer and throbbing with each step. Melina had released her hold on me and made a full sprint for the table. She looked at us in wonder and excitement.

"Do you see it?" She yelled out to us. "It is right here!" My mother always said that kids could see anything. Even more than us Seers. The thought did not mean anything until this moment, until one saw how much she meant what she was saying. I looked to Asani as she was just as lost as I. "It is right there. Look!"

I hurried to where she stood, but my eyes saw nothing. The only strange thing I or any of us could see was the throbbing light that led to where we all now stood.

"She is young." My eyes connected with Loana as she stared at Melina and then connected her eyes with mine.

"We are all young." The girl who was marked with bruises along her face stated a fact. There wasn't a single Seer in this room that had seen twenty moons.

"Does anyone feel that?" The voice that spoke was a tall girl to the left of Asani. She was terribly thin with sullen eyes, but it did not take away from her beauty which was ethereal. "That humming." I tried to focus on what she was saying but I found myself staring at Melina. She was enchanted by whatever source only she could see. There were twelve of us standing there, waiting. I leaned down beside her turning her towards me.

"Melina what do you see?" She looked at me then in the center.

"Fire. It is fire." I looked to Asani in wonder. "I...I think we have to touch it. I can feel it. The humming." Melina looked at me with a new sense of determination. "It is trying to talk to us."

I stood up and looked at my sisters. Only knowing maybe half their names, but I knew they understood why we were here.

"Nasya?" I looked to Catalya as she spoke with questions. They all did. Again, I was at a loss as too how I had become a figure of power among them. I was just as lost as them. It was then I felt the humming. It was like a purr, gentle but firm. It settled in my womb though, I felt it moving throughout my body and to my hands. I stared at them, the humming, the beating growing until I could once again see my power bright and flowing in my veins.

"Fire." I looked to Melina again as she was still transfixed by it. "We have to see into the fire." I whispered, staring at the flow of my power. I looked to them all. "This is it. True Sight." My heart ran at the speed of light as I watched Loana be the first one to slowly lift her shaky hand and hold it in the center of Melina's attention. The second her hand got there-it was as bright as the sun. The energy pulsed as a beating heart. Loana looked at me.

"I can feel it. It is trying to talk to us." With her words, Anna was next to put her hand in and just like that all my sisters had their hands in except Melina and I. Melina who looked up at me, waiting for me. I crouched down to her.

"Whatever you see, whatever you hear. It is our secret."

"Our secret." I knew she was really listening to my words as her body mirrored mine, like she had done this many times with her mother.

"You cannot tell anyone, not even your brother Melina." Her eyes faltered just a little. "He is protecting you and now it is your turn to protect him. He cannot know about this Melina." I grabbed hold of her face gently. "Promise me." She looked sad, defeated and it tore at my heart that we were so young to hold such a burden. But if I was right, her brother's magic must be able to shield her scent of Seer. It was the only way that another witch has not found her yet, awakened or not.