20 + Announcement

Smg4: Alright Mario.  Let's go over this one more time.

Smg4: If something breaks?

Mario: We try to fix it before Peach gets back.

Smg4: If it doesn't work?

Mario: We blame Bob.

Bob: SeRiOuSlY gUyS, wHaT tHe HeLl?!

***

Nutty: Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going.  I just hope I find it along the way.

***

Smg4: There's nothing worse than people using big words they don't understand.

Mario: I photosynthesize with this.

***

Bowser, over the phone: I told you, break his legs and he'll talk.  Now leave me alone, I'm at a parent teacher conference.  *Hangs up*

Bowser: So you're saying that Jr. has been enjoying finger painting?  That's wonderful!

***

Boopkins, holding a scooter: Saiko!  Can I go outside and play with this?

Saiko: Sure, whatever.  I'm not your parent, okay?

Boopkins, running outside: Thanks Saiko!

Saiko, running out after him and screaming: NOT ON THE STREET!  STAY AWAY!

***

Smg3: Interesting fact.

Smg3: *Pulls out a gun*

Smg3: You have 5 minutes.

***

Nutty: Don't worry, I know this place from the back of my hand!

Meggy: Don't you mean like the back of your hand?

Nutty, looking at a map on the back of his hand: Alright, we're here, so...

***

Smg0: Be careful about succumbing to these sorts of destructive...Urges.  Addiction can be a powerful thing.

Niles: So am I.  Bow down before your new supreme overlord, bitches.

***

Meggy: I found a note in one of my old Word Doc that said "Note to self: Get revenge on Red."

Meggy: Except I couldn't remember what I was supposed to get revenge for.

Meggy: But I trusted my own judgment, so I went with it.

Mario: Hmm...I don't know what you were supposed to get revenge for, either.

Meggy: I can only assume you got what was coming to you.  Not 100 percent sure, though.

Mario: Well, whatever I did, I guess I deserved it.

Meggy: Let that possibly be a lesson to you.

***

Nutty: I've become a bread crumb dealer to four crows at the lake.  They pay me with a bit of everything.  Like shiny things, fabric, or pens.  But recently they paid me with a 20 dollar bill they found somewhere.  So I decided to buy them some more expensive bread.  They loved it.  So they understand what to do.  Give me money.  I've probably racked up about 200 dollars at this point.  Is it morally wrong though?  I mean, they're the ones who steal the money from others.  Or perhaps they just have a big pile laying somewhere.  Should I keep on doing this?