QnA special part 2: Answers

Hello Readers.

It's that time, the time to answer the questions you all asked.

Admittedly I did kinda expect more questions to be asked, but hey, you take what you get.

Anyways let's get this started.

Wannsreadsometdp: How did you come up with how to make Bob's voice text?

Author: I just wanted to try and convey the text to the way Bob speaks. The reason why Swag and Chris aren't like Bob's voice text is because I got a little lazy with it. Plus I see them talking more normally than Bob if that makes any sense.

Undertalefam8: To all four guardians, do you guys share a brain cell sometimes?

Smg1: While we do tend to have our moments, I can guarantee you that we do not share a brain cell with each other. Now then, can we move onto the next quest-

*Suddenly, a door could be heard creaking open*

Smg4, popping his head into the room: Hey Smg1, can I have my turn to use the braincell? I need it for a video I'm making.

Smg3, also popping his head into the room: What the hell Smg4!? It was supposed to be my turn next!

Smg4: Well your turn can wait! I need it more than you anyways!

Smg3: That's bullshit and you know it!

*Smg4 and Smg3 get into a massive fight*

Smg2, popping his head into the room: Is this a bad time to ask to use the braincell? I kinda need it for a book I'm trying to read.

Smg1: ...

F1shee: To all the ships (that the author ships), what's your opinion of your partner?

Mario: Beautiful, smart, tough, and never gives up when she has her eyes set on something. She also has been helping me be less chaotic. Another thing is that she has been a lot nicer to me since we've gotten together. Overall, couldn't ask for a better girl. Wouldn't even trade her for spaghetti.

*

Meggy: Red is actually really sweet when it comes to romance. Sure, he does have his...Moments like he always has since I've known him, but he's definitely been improving recently. The most important thing about him though, is that he has my back no matter what and I trust him on that. I'm glad that we met each other all those years ago.

*

Smg3: Smg4 can be a pain in the ass sometimes. He does..However make up for his...Cuteness and the way he..Laughs is..Adorable. His eyes are also...Beautiful to look at-can we movie on dammit! It's embarrassing for me to be this flustered and I have a reputation to maintain!

*

Smg4: I'm happy that we got together. Sure, we started out as enemies with him trying to kill me over and over and had some...Questionable moments with each other.

Nutty, sticking his head into the room: Igloo~

Smg4, blushing: S-Shut up Nutty! 

Smg4: Anyways, over the years we grew to be friends and eventually developed feelings for each other and getting together. Smg3 can be a bit difficult when he wants to, but he has a big soft spot for me. I mean, have you seen him get flustered before? It makes him look cuter than he already is.

*

Tari: Nutty's the sweetest guy I've ever met. He does have a...Unique sense of humor and personality, but I see it as his own special charm. He's also extremely talented with his guitar and as an amazing singing voice as well as dancing skills.

Tari: However, I do wish that someday he'll open up to me about his past. I know something bad happened to him, I just don't know what exactly it was. All I know is that it was...Bad. But until he feels comfortable telling me, I won't pressure him into telling me and I'll keep showing him love and support when he needs it. And I'll keep on doing it for as long as we are together.

*

Nutty: A lot of people would say the standard things like she's beautiful, sweet, adorable, the love of my life, stuff like that-which don't get me wrong, she IS all of those. It's just that...She means a lot more to me than people will ever understand, except my friends of course. She was the first one to show me what it's like to be actually loved in life...She loves me for who I am and she hasn't left my side since then. Every time I have one of my "episodes", wake up from a reoccurring nightmare or even have doubts about our relationship, she helps me. She reassures me that everything is alright and that she's there for me...And I thank her for that. I'm grateful that I met and became friends with her all those years ago.

Chaowoii: Yo Smg4 and Meggy, do you feel bad blaming Mario for almost everything even if he didn't do it and even leaving him out; making him go insane?

Smg4: Trust me, we felt extremely guilty for what we did to him back then and we apologized for those times.

Meggy:  Yeah, I'm thankful that he was able to forgive us and I wouldn't blame him if he didn't.  Though I don't remember him going insane due to leaving him out.

Smg4:  Yeah me too. Do you recall anything like that Mario?

Mario:  No I don't. By the way, I found this photo of all of us together standing around that world-record breaking pizza that we all made together. *Pulls out photo*

Meggy: *Takes photo and looks at it* Oh yeah, I remember that. That was fun to do.

Smg4: That it was.

Sora_Kin: What got you into Smg4 (what made you watch Smg4 to be specific).

Author:  I was about 10 years old when I stumbled upon one of his videos randomly. The first video I ever watched from him was "Boil the Big Bully" with the second one being "Who Let the Chomp Out." I tell ya, that was the hardest I ever laughed back then. Ever since I've been watching his videos and watching him grow as a channel. From going from 200k subscribers, to 1 million subscribers, to creating his own characters that we grew to love and make fanart/fanfics about, to creating arcs, to creating movies, to creating his own animation company with multiple successful animated shows, and to finally having 7.32m subscribers today. As an Smg4 fan, I'm proud of him that he has grown this much over the years and I'm glad that I've been on this journey with him. And I'll stay on this journey with him for as long as I can.

Well that's all the question s we have for now, but hey feel free to ask more if you want to. I enjoy answering questions.

Anywho, hope you reader's have a fantastic day/week/spooky month.