68

Tari: It's the gift that keeps giving!

Melony: It's the flower that keeps blooming!

Meggy: It's the boat that keeps sailing!

Saiko: It's the serial killer that keeps stabbing!

***

Swagmaster: Chris, fire a warning shot.

Chris: Swag, this is M32 Grenade launcher-

Swagmaster: Ah potato potahto, just fire it Chris.

***

Mario: In response to not getting the attention I deserve, I have decided I will cause problems on purpose.

***

Mario: Toad is mad at me, and I'm not sure why.

Smg4: Okay, did you talk before he got upset?

Mario: ...Yes?

Smg4: That's probably it.

***

Smg1: I bet you're wondering why I gathered you here today.  It's because we need to have a discussion about how some people in this room aren't getting along with other people in this room.

Smg3: Why did you say that so vaguely?  Smg4 and I are literally the only people you called in here.

***

Meggy, trying to stop Nutty's bleeding: This is so bad.

Nutty: It's not that bad.  People get shot all the time.

Meggy: No they don't!  They get...Paper Cuts...

Mario: I mostly get shot and I turn up fine.

***

Melony: Isn't it weird that people kill mosquitoes just because they're annoying?

Nutty: If people did that to each other, Saiko would've killed Mario, Bob and me years ago.

***

Smg3: You are the love of my life and I would do anything within reason to make you happy.

Smg4: I would be happy if you ate, stayed hydrated and got a reasonable amount of sleep.

Smg3: I said within reason, Smg4.  How about I kill that guy?

Smg4: So killing someone is in reason but proper self care isn't?

Smg3: Well, duh.  What kind of question is that?

***

Toad: You're alive.

Mario: No need to sound so disappointed.

***

Nutty: You just triggered my fight or flight response...And I am a flightless bird~.

***

Smg4: You're pathetic!

Mario: You're pathetic-er!

Saiko: You're both losers.

***

Swagmaster: The best way to gain someone's undying loyalty is by saving them from a perilous situation.

Meggy: So you're just gonna wait until Chris is in danger and save him?

Swagmaster: Of course not, I'm going to create a situation that puts him in danger and then save him.