14

Tari: Saiko is the bravest person I know.  She can go into the Spirit Halloween without crying.

***

Smg4: Why did you two dress up as each other for Halloween?

Mario: Meggy is the scariest thing I could think of.

Meggy: Red told me I should pick the dumbest costume possible.

***

Nutty, trying his first ever cup of coffee: I.  Am.  ENERGY!

Smg3, an avid coffee drinker, on his twelfth cup of the day: Someone slap me.

***

Meggy: If the thought of something makes any of you giggle for longer than 15 seconds, you are to assume you're not allowed to do it.

***

Shroomy: Hi, I'm Shroomy, and only you can prevent forest fires...Seriously, it has to be you.  I'm sure as hell not gonna do it.

***

Swagmaster: You call it "really bad at darts," I call it "freestyle acupuncture."

Karen: ...I'm going to have to ask you to leave the bar.

***

Luigi, cowering in fear: What do you want from me?!

Nutty, standing in front of Luigi: *Bites into the whole KitKat bar like a heathen*

Luigi, crying: Please...Stop...

***

Bob: I jUsT lEaRnEd A wAy To GeT sTuFf FoR fReE.  sTeAl It!

***

Smg1: The salary of a clown is 51,000 dollars.

Saiko, gesturing to Mario and Smg4 fighting: And yet these idiots do it daily, and for free!

***

Luigi: *Visiting the Castle*  Hey guys, I just came to-

Luigi: *Sees Mario shoving Nutty into the washing machine while Smg4 records and Bob watches*

Luigi: *Retreating*  Something suddenly came up.

***

Nutty: Hey Mario, are you free to watch a movie on Friday?  Like, around 7:30pm?

Mario: Sure.

Nutty: What about you Meggy?

Meggy: I'm down.

Nutty: Great!  ...Because I'm not.  You two can go on without me.  Enjoy your date together.  *Walks away*

Mario and Meggy: *Blushing*

Meggy: Did he just-

***

*At 3am*

Mario: *Runs into Smg4's room and turns on the light*  Wake up sleepyhead!

Smg4: *Wakes up*  Dude!

Mario: *Cackles*

Smg3: *Sits up from where he was sleeping behind Smg4*  What the fuck, Mario?

Mario: *Jaw drops*  Wait WHAT-

***

Luigi: Raisins.  It's nature's candy.