"Why your whole family?" I ask

"Because, they have children who are the same age as mine. They have one for Brittany, you, Cole, Courtney, Presley and Sapphire. And even a little boy to play with Claire!"

"Alright one, they have way too many children. Two, Presley and Sapphire are not your children. Three, what if I have plans tonight."

"They like big families. They are close enough to my own children. Cancel them, family comes first. I'll text you the address and I'll meet you and your brother there at seven. Don't be late." She says to me then hangs up.

Drew is waiting for me to tell him who I was on the phone with. I can tell just by the way he's looking at me.

"I'm going to dinner with the family." I say with a sigh.

"What's wrong with that?"

"I don't know. This family has a whole bunch of kids and I don't know."

"Something's on your mind. Spit it out."

"I hate it that she calls Roberts’s kids her own." I fold my arms across my chest like a child.

"Yeah, my mom dose that too." Drew says looking down at his phone.

"At least I didn't make out with my step sister."

"One time that happened!" Drew shouts at me.

"Let's go." I say laughing at my best friend.

I text Cole and tell him to come home right after school. Well I made Drew do it since I was driving. The more houses Drew and I look at the more I feel guilty about not telling anyone. I want to actually pick one before I tell anyone. Yeah maybe it's a stupid plan but that's what I want to do. I don't know how my brother is going to react. Well whatever house I decide on it's going to better then what we're living in now so I don't see any reason for him to be upset.

"Your sister is calling you." Drew informs me since he has my phone.

"Put it on speaker and hold it for me."

"What's up sis?"

"Are you going to this stupid dinner mom is talking about?" She sounds pissed.

"I don't want to but I don't have a choice." I groan

"Yeah, I had to cancel my other plans for this!" My sister explains

"Same here Britt."

"You actually had plans? Wow shocking."

"Want me to go into detail about what I was going to do to my girlfriend?"

"Ew, Shane stop please."

"That's what I though. Alright Britt, I'm driving so I'm going to have to let you go."

"Alright I'll see you there." She says hanging up the phone.

"This is the last one of today." Drew says as I park the car and get out.

This place is perfect. It has big backyard with a pool and four bedrooms that are huge, it's closer to my store and about a ten minute talk to Kelsey and Drew's place. Out of all the places that I've been looking at, this is my favorite. I think that I'm going to make my offer my this house then I’ll talk to my brother about it. I know he's going to love it.

Have talking to the realtor for what seems to be forever I realize I have to go If I'm going to go get Claire and have enough time to get both of us ready. So I give him my information and grab Drew and leave.

"I can't believe you made an offer." Drew says

"I really like that place." I say starting the car.