Yes

Shane.

I'm standing in the middle of the room holding my fist while Drew helps Cole off the floor. I had to hit him, I couldn't just sit back and listen to him tell how horrible of a person I am. I made a mistake, again. I can't believe I let this happen.

"Okay, I deserved that." Cole says holding his face.

"Sorry." I mumble, even though I'm really not.

"I just never expected this again, you know?" Cole says sitting back down on the couch.

"You think I planned this Cole? Because I didn't okay, I'm sorry."

He doesn't say anything after and I look down at my feet. I know what I have to do but Cole is going to kill me.

"Cole...' I start off he looks at me in disgust.

"You should probably move back in with Mom." I look away from him. I don't want him to leave but I know he's not going to want to live her with another new born and three toddlers. I have to really focus on his future and my own. Only mine is looking really scary right about now.

"Not even." Drew looks at me as I've gone mad.

"Drew what else can I do? He shouldn't have this problem in his life! He's only seventeen!"

"Are you forgetting who had their first baby when they were seventeen?!" Cole starts shouting at me.

"And that was my mistake!" I shout back at him and both of them are wide eyed and quiet. "Guys come on; you know I didn't mean it like that." I start to explain.

"You know Claire is the best damn thing that has ever happened to you right? You were a complete dumbass before." Drew glares at me.

"Yeah I know, all I cared about was girls and weed." I press my hands in my eyes and sit down on the couch. “I’m just not sure what I should do."

"I'm not leaving. I can't go back to living with Mom. She never knocks, she feeds me like I’m seven, and Robert lives there." Cole makes good points actually.

"You wanna live here with Hannah and I and our four children all under the age of four?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Drew can I live with you?" Cole jokes, at least I hope he's joking.

"You’re already a major cock block. No." Drew tells Cole.

"Look whose home!"  Adam yells so the whole house can hear. What he doesn't know about the awkward conversation we just had.

"Daddy!" Claire tells through the house and comes in holding a lunch box. "Uncle!" She looks overwhelmed with happiness with all the people in the room.

"Whoa, you guys okay? You all seem really tense." Adam says rubbing his neck.

"Shane got his girlfriend pregnant." Cole tells him. I look up and glare and glare at him while Adams mouth drops almost to the floor.

"You don't have to be a dick, you know." Drew says to Cole and I roll my eyes at him. Honestly I can't even believe that Drew is sticking up for me.

"Shane, did you hear about that new thing they made?" Cole asks him.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh yeah, they're called condoms. You put them on and it stops the girl from getting pregnant. Cool huh?"

"I'm really sick of you're fucken attitude!" I stand and shout at my brother. I can't believe I just cursed in front of my daughter.

Claire starts crying because I'm yelling and it scared her. Cole picks her up and she digs her head in his chest.