C H A P T E R . 56

Start from the beginning

Her lips are adored by a dark red lipstick which Neil appiled after eating her lips for a good time

Her lips are adored by a dark red lipstick which Neil appiled after eating her lips for a good time .
Morning when she woke up Neil was already up and was looking all fresh saying good morning to him kissing his cheek she went to fresh up ,
coming out from washroom wrapping a blue colour towel around her she shocked to see Neil was sitting on bed with a saree on his side .

She didn't expected him to be in room has always he go out giving her space to freshup though they have dressing room .
Seeing her shocked face he chuckled , going near her he pecked her lips immediatly making her to come out of from shock , she did but tried to run inside the dressing room feeling shy .
Neil didn't allowed her by instantly catching her waist knowing what she is upto .
Picking her in his arms making her sit in his lap he kissed her taking away her shyness by now she understood what is coming in her way .
When ever Neil wants to see her in a saree he himself make her ready with his hands and lots of romance .
He did it for the first time when there were in honeymoon .

At that time Avni didn't knew about his intentions , when he asked to wear saree she accepted happily as she happened to  missed to see his smirk that time forgetting she doesn't know how to drap a saree .
When Neil asked he will make her wear the saree after seeing her failing miserably for quite a time .

Handling over the saree she stand still in blouse and skirt .
10-mins of drapping took 2 hours because of his constant romance where he didn't left her mealons from outside blouse and then her waist , navel savoring them for hour licking , kissing and biting making her skin go red in colour
when Avni winced he left her after drapping the saree with a wide smile .

Remembering that day Avni turned pink in colour and shyed more after their kiss as at that time she was atleast in her blouse and skirt but now  there were nothing except the towel .
Their made love many times , taken shower couple of times
yet she is still shy infront of him as she can't stop herself melting into his touch and present she is being late for the office .
When she was in her thoughts , a gasped escaped her lips as he removed her towel in a swing , he didn't let her cover herself before she come out of senses he holded her both hands behind her back and started to kiss her neck , coller bone followed by her sweet mealons one by one .
Her moans are not in her control and moaning loudly .
She mentally thanked god as no one is at home has everyone Khanna's and Mehta's went out of station to attend their friends son marriage function .
Slowly without her notice he started to wear the bra followed by blouse ,
She is in heaven by pleasure giving by her handsome , kid husband who always becomes kid when ever he sees her mealons .

Making her stand he kissed her on lips making her wear panty ,
she is in shock thinking how he is doing two works at a time and smiled seeing his new side .
She love his love which he always shows on her but doesn't say to Neil as he don't leave any chance to tease her .
He knew today she as meeting on 10:00am and so didn't teased her more except kept savoring her navel for 30-mins before drapping the saree .
Then he make her ready as the way he want to see her .