Vance said that in a sad tone when he saw that Violan didn't believe him.

"Okay Vance, if you really are the real Deruth, you can stay here and act like it's your home. But I'm not going to kick the current Deruth out. Cale loves him as a father. Not to mention Basen and Lily who also already consider him an important father figure."

Violan spoke in a gentle tone as if wanting to break the argument between Deruth and Vance.

Vance looked at Deruth with a sharp gaze.

"Fine. If that's your choice. But if that man can enter my body, should he know a way to return back that body to me?"

Violan frowned at that.  After what she said, Vance still wanted that body back?

"I told you, Cale loves Park Soo Hyun as his father. I don't want to see the children sad because their father's figure, their idol has changed."

Violan continued to speak while Deruth only listened as he thought he had no reason to make a sound.

"Wife, I am also their father. I want to see them and see them think I'm their father."

Violan gritted her teeth when she heard that.  It wasn't wrong when Deruth was indeed the father of them all.

But, what about all the children under Deruth's care?

Violan's eyes filled with tears thinking about the kids though she tried not to act emotional.

"Fine. I'll find a way to return this body to you. This is your body after all."

Violan flinched at Deruth's calm voice as if he had not thought of the children when he made his decision.

'Did he not think of us as a family to easily want to find a way to return that body!?'

Vance smiled in satisfaction when he heard Deruth's decision.

"Okay, looks like my decision doesn't matter here. It's better if you guys don't bring me into this conversation."

Violan said that and walked out while keeping a straight face.

Violan's footsteps were heavy as he continued to walk out and away.  Her bloodshot eyes, little by little, shed tears.

None of the person she loved listened to what she said.

'Damn, shit man!  Those two are just stubborn dumb man!'

Violan entered the bedroom, slammed the door shut, and sat there crying alone.

What's the use of having a husband when she's sad like this, and no one comes to persuade her!?

Knock, knock.

After some seconds, a slow and gentle knock sounded as Violan cried profusely.

She wanted to get up and opened the door, but a voice she liked was heard.

"Violan, I'm sorry if I just said what I wanted and make you feel bad. However, what Vance said wasn't wrong. He has every right to want his body back."

Deruth's soft voice and guilt-stricken voice made Violan cry.

What Deruth said is the truth. Violan knew better than anyone that if Vance really was Deruth, he had every right to be angry and want his body back.

But Violan had already loved Deruth, to think he would leave her just like that...

6 years.

They had been together for 6 years, longer than he had been with the real Deruth.  And now it's their 7th year together.