Chapter 77 - Ellie

—A/N—

Guys... this is the last chapter so trust I will be crying while I'm writing this (I made it long as hell)

Also I start my summer school thing tomorrow and I'm like not excited for it but I also am because it's all online so like I can get all my answers fast

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

~~~

"I'll go get a bath ready for her." Lorenzo said as he started to put his clothes back on.

I was still laid on top of Owen, I tired getting off so he could breathe but he insisted that he was fine and refused to let me go. He continued to rub my back as I tried to keep my breathing under control, kissing my head many times with a smile on his face.

Lorenzo passed over Valentino's clothes to him, he then left the room to head over to the bathroom to fill up the bathtub like he said he would. Valentino got off of the bed and started putting his clothes on as well, walking around it and kneeling down in front of Owen and I.

"I'm going to go make the breakfast you said you wanted, it should be finished by the time you're done bathing, okay?" he said.

I nodded my head, too tired to even try speaking at the moment. He smiled at me and gave me a kiss on my nose before he stood back up and left the room. I could still feel all those butterflies in my stomach and it made me happy.

"Look up at me, beautiful." Owen calmly commanded all of a sudden.

Obeying him, I looked up at him with my tired eyes and caught the sight of his handsome smile. He started patting at my head, admiring me as I continued to look at him. My eyes were just a bit droopy and he was such a sight to see that I didn't want to look away ever.

When his fingers hit the hair tie, he decided to take it out carefully so he didn't pull any of my hairs. He set it down on the nightstand and ran his fingers through my hair to comb it out just a bit. He looked at me like I was a piece of art to him, I loved the way his smile grew as he took in my looks.

"You're so pretty, baby.." he said softly with his head tilted, "So incredibly pretty, just like a little princess."

I smiled at him, "Y-You're very handsome, Owen."

"You think so?" he asked, I nodded my head, "What about.. pretty? Do you think I'm pretty?"

I giggled a bit, "Very pretty."

He chuckled lightly as he continued to look at me in the eyes, "I love you so much, Ellie."

"I-I love you too."

He placed more kisses on my head while I rested on his chest, continuing to caress me. I didn't like the fact we still didn't have any clothes on because it was a bit cold, but the warmth radiated off of his body and onto mine so it made it more bearable.

After about a minute or two, Lorenzo had come back in the room but with his clothing changed, "The bath is ready when you are, I'll put the sheets in the wash and replace them."

"Can you get us some clean clothes?" Owen asked.

"Sure I can, you should start heading there now so the water doesn't get cold quickly." Lorenzo replied.

He soon left the room to go and get us some clothes and new bedsheets for my bed. Owen had held me tightly as he sat himself up, throwing his legs over the bed and laying me on his lap. He stood up while carrying me bridal style, walking us both over to the bathroom.