Chapter 9 - Valentino

—A/N—

Not much to say here this morning so I hope you enjoy, please vote and comment if you'd like! <3

~~~

We all watched as Ellie left with the made to go change so we could all go outside and get her some things to wear, staring at her beautiful body as the sound of her patting feet on the floor was fading away.

We all got up from the table and pushed in our chairs, "Lorenzo, why don't you come with us?" Owen asked.

He looked over at him, "Because I have things to do today."

"We just talked about this yesterday, take a break from the mafia and just hang out with us again."

"I know you're my second-in-command but I'm not dying any time soon so you can take it easy, no need to overwork yourself." I joined in.

He gave us both a deadly stare, almost like he was about to shoot us. We didn't want to pressure him into joining us as we went outside, but seeing him overwork himself with the mafia just wasn't easy for any of us.

"I'm sure Ellie would want you to come." Owen attempted to convince him.

He let out a sigh and then a grunt, contemplating whether he wanted to come with us or not, "I'm not going, end of discussion."

"Lorenzo—"

"Owen, shut up or I will choke you out and have you dead on the floor in a matter of 10 seconds tops." he threatened.

'He's such a sweetheart.'

While those two started their weekly bickering, I got caught into my thoughts about Ellie.

I had wanted to set up a few doctors appointments for her just to make sure everything was okay. I didn't know if she was underweight or if she maybe had a few medical problems she wouldn't have known about herself. I don't have much information on her though, hell, I don't even know her last name.

I would've asked her for all her information so it would be easier to set up these appointments but with the state she's in right now, I doubt she would trust us with that information yet.

"Well if you're going to stay then can I ask you to do a favor for me?" I asked, looking over at Lorenzo.

Owen and Lorenzo finally shut up and looked over at me, "What favor do you need me to do?"

"I need you to find out some more information on Ellie, I need them for her appointment information if I want to get her checked out." I replied.

He nodded his head, "Sure, I can do that. I just need some sort of facial recognition like a picture or video so I can get to work with that."

"How do we get a picture of her without making it look.. creepy-like?" Owen asked.

Shit, it's not like we could just walk up to her and ask for some random ass picture of her. We had to do it in a way she wouldn't notice it which finally gave me an idea on how to get some type of image of her.

"How about we let her try on the outfits in the dressing rooms of the mall and ask if we can take pictures for 'memories'?" I suggested.

"That could actually work, unless she's camera shy." Owen responded.

"That's where you work your little ispiratore discorso magic on her and convince her it's a good idea."
(Inspiring speech)

"Okay, I can do that."

"Great then," Lorenzo said as he started walking over to his office room that we kept, "Text it to me as soon as you get it."

"You're not going to say bye at least?" Owen screamed out as Lorenzo got farther.