Chapter 67 - Ellie*

—A/N—

Please tell me I'm not the only one who hates the new update for Wattpad, it just looks really odd... help

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!! Fun fact y'all don't know about me I'm actually pansexual, polyamorous and non-binary! I hope you have a lovely pride month to anyone celebrating it, remember that no matter what you identify as or who you love, you're still just like any other human on the planet and you don't change for no one!

Also I ended up getting the thingy I swallowed out of me after like 3 hours so I'm all good now and I really gotta stop putting stuff in my mouth (that's what she said)

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

~~~

"I'm almost done, keep still." Valentino said as I continued to stand still.

We were standing in the playroom and Valentino was getting me ready since I was going to be punished.. again. He said he wanted to try a different bondage design on me for this session and I wasn't stopping him since I knew he loved to do it. I didn't know what he was making since he said it was a surprise.

I still didn't like the idea of me standing fully naked while he was still dressed in his clothes, I don't know why it just made me feel really anxious but I didn't want to say anything. I wasn't allowed to look in the mirror yet but I really wanted to know how I looked in these ropes.

They were actually pretty comfortable ropes and they were also a nice pink color, my favorite. Valentino was doing a very skilled job as he wrapped me up almost like their little present.. who was about to get punished... oh god I'm scared for what they have planned to do to me now.

I was in the heat of the moment after everything that had happened, I shouldn't have shoved Lorenzo out of the way like that when he was trying to help me.

Owen and Lorenzo had soon walked inside the playroom, shutting the door behind them and walking over to Valentino.

"Almost done?" Lorenzo asked.

"Yeah, almost done. Can you guys get the other stuff ready?" Valentino asked as he continued.

Both Lorenzo and Owen nodded their heads, going to get everything else ready. Valentino kept my head on one place so my eyes would stop wandering around but I could still hear the shuffling going on behind me.

After about a minute, Valentino had finally finished with the last knot. He turned me around and took me over to the mirror so I could look at myself, I was almost shocked with the beautiful rope work that wrapped around my body.

He had made hearts traveling down from the middle of my chest to my lower stomach, 2 bigger hearts to frame my breast and the rope led from in between my legs and behind to my back. I turned around to look at the back, seeing as my ass was also framed the same way that my chest was. I didn't even notice the small hearts on my sides either. I felt so pretty, even if it was just a pink rope.

"Do you like it, princess?" Valentino asked.

I looked over at him, "I-I feel pretty... I love it."

He smiled and kissed my head, grabbing my hand and walking me over to the center of the playroom. Owen had thrown more rope over at Valentino and he caught it, it seemed to be shorter pieces than the ones wrapped around my body.

"Place your left foot here." he said, tapping his foot on one spot. I put my left foot where his was, "And now your other foot right here." he said again, tapping his foot on another spot.