Chapter 61 - Lorenzo*

—A/N—

..Bet you weren't expecting this, were you?

Dude reading some of your comments has me laughing like an absolute monster, you guys are actually hilarious and I love y'all for it (people think I'm crazy now but still thank you)

Day 2 of exams, tomorrow is my last day and then school is over! I feel sad that I won't get to see my favorite teachers or some of my friends again but I know I might see most of them next year! AND I passed my math and reading exams, all I have left is history, culinary, and band exams!

I'm going to learn how to drive over the summer and we're going on some adventures! What do you guys plan to do for summer vacation when you get yours?

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

~~~

~The next morning~

Everybody had woken up a few minutes ago, breakfast was being served at the table. Owen was doing Ellie's hair while Valentino and I had been talking about a few things and ideas to make the mafia more powerful so we could finally get rid of Dante.

I had noticed the bandages around Ellie's arm, I asked Valentino about it and he told me what had happened. I had never felt so upset about something like that before, but it was so unexpected.. I wouldn't think Ellie out of all people would turn to self harm as an escape from the mental pain.

I hadn't slept that well, no surprise there though. It was only until Ellie had woken up in the middle of the night and crawled out from the grip of Owen and Valentino, laying her head on my chest and falling asleep on me. That was when I finally got some sleep. I didn't know how she did it, maybe it was just the feeling of knowing I had someone there with me that made me fall asleep.

I looked over and noticed Ellie and Owen both heading over to the dining room too eat, Valentino and I decided to cut the conversation short and follow behind them.

We all sat down around the table where our plates were. Me, Owen, and Valentino all had the same dish, Ellie's was the only different one due to her small sensory issue with certain foods or how appetizing it looks. I knew she wasn't picky but even if she was, we have more than enough food for her so she won't have to worry about it.

As we started eating, I heard Ellie and Owen giggling beside each other, he was showing something to her on his phone.

"What's so funny?" Valentino asked after swallowing his bite of food.

Owen didn't say anything due to his giggling and instead reached his arm over the table and showed the same thing to Valentino causing him to giggle as well.

"What are you guys giggling about so much?" I asked.

"Oh nothing... just you out like a light last night that's all." Owen said as he looked back at his phone.

"You're a jerk." I said, not even wanting to see the picture he took.

"The one and only." he said before taking a bite of his food.

After that, everyone was more focused on eating their food. I noticed Ellie was starting to come out of her shell more, she was more energetic than usual or maybe it was something else and I'm thinking in a different direction.

~~~

About 30 minutes later, everyone had finished eating. Ellie had went upstairs to go change while the rest of us stayed downstairs and helped clean up the living room. It didn't take that long to finish with the maids help as well, now we were just sitting on the couch.