Chapter 14 - Lorenzo

—A/N—

Finally the last day of school and then I'm on spring break! This works so much in my favor because I desperately need to write more chapters so I can keep posting daily. But if it does get to the point where I have to post every 2 days, please bare with me for a bit

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

~~~

The whole drive, I just couldn't take my fucking eyes off of her. Every time I got the chance, I would glance over at her to just admire her beauty.

But one of those glances that I took, I definitely didn't regret seeing.

She had been rubbing her knees together, her face turning a slight red color. She had been spaced out for some time which made me curious as to what she was thinking about, but I felt like I had already known what it was.

Before we had all came together for breakfast, me and Owen had just woken up and decided to go for a smoke together by the balcony which was right at the end of the hallway where all the rooms were. While we were walking in silence, we both heard a sudden sound coming from Ellie's room.

Owen had reminded me that both Valentino and Ellie had fallen asleep together in her room, questioning if maybe he was doing something to her. We had put our ears against the door to try and hear what was going on and sure enough, we got our answer.

One of her moans had gotten somewhat loud, that must have meant Valentino was playing around with her. Owen and I had gotten a bit jealous at it, we all wanted to play with her but also we wanted to take everything slow but it looks like someone couldn't contain themself.

I had slowly and quietly creaked the door open just a little bit, brought for us to see but not enough for them to notice. We both peaked inside and sure enough, she was definitely being fingered by Valentino.

It was so fucking hot to watch, I didn't want to walk away from this. Hell, both Owen and I just wanted to barge in and join them, but we feared that would be to much for Ellie so we closed the door and began walking to the balcony again.

As expected, we were both hard after seeing that. The way her small body was being dominated by a body twice her size, fuck I just didn't want to stop watching. Her moans were angelic and and her movements were just perfect, shit.. how I would've killed to be in Valentinos position during that.

The drive had came to its end a few minutes later as we had finally reached my mansion. I drove up to the end of the pavement path and unlocked that car, watching one of my men walking over to park it for me.

We both stepped out of the car and I watched Ellie's face drop into a shocking face, "This whole thing is yours?"

"It is." I replied with a nod.

I walked around the car and over to her, grabbing her hand once again. I lead her over to the stairs of the mansion, helping her up as the guards opened up the doors for us.

I saw as they all put their hands on their guns, seeing as Ellie had never been here before. I raised my hand to stop them from any further actions, "She's with me, don't draw your guns on her."

Her hand squeezed mine a bit tighter than before, the nervousness showing its way out of her body. I quickly pulled her inside so she could feel a bit at ease which had worked, her hand and relaxed and so did her facial expression.

"Welcome home, Mr. Alessio." greeted one of my maids, looking over at Ellie, "I didn't know you'd have guest coming over."

"Well it's not my job to tell you who I bring into my house now, is it?" I sternly muttered.