Chapter 31 - Ellie

—A/N—

Tried my best to finish this up last night and throughout the school day yesterday, so if it looks rushed.. it probably was at some point in this chapter

At least I tried to finish it, I'm just in a lot of pain and it's really hard to focus on writing while doing a lot of things at the same time

THANK YOU FOR 6K READS, I LOVE YOU GUYS <33

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

~~~

'No no no no no this isn't happening, this is all a dream, come on Ellie just wake up!'

"You're not going to say anything back?" Sergio asked, walking over to the seat beside me and sitting down.

"I.. I-I don't.." I stuttered, unable to form any words at the moment.

My body was frozen with fear, I didn't want to talk, I didn't want to be here. I wanted to go back home with the guys, my guys. I didn't belong here, I needed to leave.

"Let's eat, shall we?" my father said, "We have something to discuss with you, Ellie."

Sergio had gotten up from the chair beside me and walked over to the empty one beside my father. He pulled it out and sat down in it, the room filling with silence as we all looked at each other— more like they were all looking at me.

My mind was flooded with so many unanswered questions, but I didn't want to ask them because I was scared of the actual answers I might get. Why am I here? Why did you leave me? Why do you suddenly want me again? Why are you doing any of this? This all felt so unreal, I thought I would never see any of these guys ever again and now here we are, sitting together at a table.

It wasn't long before a server walked up and placed down our plates of food, but I honestly wasn't as hungry as I should've been. My appetite faded away as the fear took over in my body, and from the awkwardness of Sergio staring at me with hunger lingering in his eyes and I knew it wasn't for the food...

Everyone started eating except me, I didn't trust the food and I also just wasn't hungry. It looked like steak with gravy and a side of something else but I didn't know what it was, I had never eaten these things before and I was scared to try it.

"Are you not going to eat?" Angelo asked, looking over at me as he continued cutting a piece of his steak.

"I said I w-wasn't hungry when you asked before." I whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

"Yeah but you lied about that, just eat it." he said, continuing to eat his food.

I didn't listen, if I ate it I feared I would throw up and I hated throwing up. I didn't know what it was and I wasn't hungry, why can't he just believe me? Why does he care if I eat or not?

I looked over at my father who had taken his eyes off his food and made eye contact with me, "W-What did you need to tell me?" I asked, hoping it would distract them so I didn't have to eat the food.

He finished chewing then swallowing his food, putting down his fork and knife, the other two did the same thing. I don't know why but it started to make me panic, I didn't want to talk but I didn't want to eat either, I wanted to run back to my guys and hold them tightly for protection and comfort.

"I'll cut to the chase for you pumpkin," my father started, "Since you will be staying with us from now on, you'll have rules to follow which we will get into a bit later. Sergio here has decided he wanted to buy you as soon as Angelo said you were alive, so now you are all h—"