Chapter 54 - Lorenzo / Owen

—A/N—

I don't even know what to say today, I'm just glad it's Saturday! I love you guys, sorry for the long time I didn't post today

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

~~~

~Lorenzo~ | ~The next morning~

"Eat you fucking food for the love of god Owen." I demanded of him once more.

"Suck a dick, fucker." he immediately fired back from the other side of the table.

"Watch it or I will kill you." I threatened.

"Ooo, kinky." he said while smiling to himself in pride.

He continued to play around with his food on his plate while Ellie was staring off into space and chewing her food. I kept myself contained to trying and not scream at Owen since I knew Ellie didn't like the screaming... I'm only doing this for her, not for him in any way.

"The hostility is not needed, eat your food and keep drinking your water. I swear you're just like a child sometimes."

He looked up at me and smiled, "But you love me so I think you secretly like the way I act."

I rolled my eyes, "I tolerate you, that's different."

"Yeah yeah, same thing," he said before looking beside him at our girl, "Ellie?"

She didn't respond to him, she had already swallowed her food but just wasn't talking now. Owen had looked over at me and I looked over at him, I gave him a look of confusion but he only shrugged his shoulders. I didn't expect him to know what was happening anyway.

He lightly tapped on her shoulder and she immediately jumped, "I'm sorry!"

"Woah— sorry about what?" Owen asked, slightly startled from her sudden movement.

She blinked her eyes as she looked from Owen and over to me. Her eyes wandered around, "I-I... don't know.."

"What were you thinking about, angel?" I asked, putting down my utensil and giving her my full undivided attention.

"N-Nothing.." she answered, but I could tell just by the sound in her voice that she was lying to us.

"You know how badly I hate repeating myself. Tell us the truth or you know what happens if you don't."

Her cheeks flushed into a nice pink color as she looked down at her plate with the thought in her head. I loved that color on her face, it did things to me. Though it didn't last very long as she had remembered what my question was and now knowing she had no choice but to answer it or I would simply get it out of her myself.

"I h-had a dream last night..." she muttered.

Owen had decided to chime in, "What kind of dream?"

"More like a n-nightmare really..." she trailed off, almost starting back into space but stopping herself, "Sorry."

"It's okay, take your time. Do you mind telling us about this nightmare of yours?" Owen asked.

She was hesitant to say but we waited patiently for her to say something. Suddenly, tears started to form in her eyes and she blinked repetitively with her leg jumping up and down under the table, "Umm.."

I immediately got up from my seat and Owen had scooted closer to her, "Ellie, what happened?" I asked as I pulled a chair over to the opposite side of her.

"S-Sergio was in it..." she started, trying to hold back her tears but failing as they glided down her cheeks, "All t-the things he said he'd do to me... h-he did and I.."