Chapter 57 - Ellie

—A/N—

I'm so sorry this chapter is incredibly rushed, I really wanted to post something again so it's more like a filler chapter I guess?

Last week of school is next week, I'm so excited! I've been waiting forever for this day to come!

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

~~~

Valentino helped me stay steady on my feet as my legs continued to shake, carrying me and sitting me down on the counter instead.

He started putting his pants back on, zipping up his pants and fixing himself up just a bit. He bent down and grabbed my clothing next, slipping them onto my body very carefully. The dress was the hardest part to put back on but he managed to do it anyway.

He picked me back up from the counter and turned me around so I faced the mirror again. He began to fix the butterfly clips in my hair so it looked the way it did before and push down some of the frizz I had gotten since he grabbed my hair. After he finished, he hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"How are you feeling, piccola?" he asked in a soft voice as he nibbled on my ear.

"Amazing." I breathed out as I looked at him through the mirror.

He smiled at me and let go of my body, bending down and putting his arms behind my back and knees. He carried me in his arms and I made a small 'woah' sound from the sudden action.

"I-I can walk, it's okay." I said, he looked down at me.

"That might be a problem then." he replied with a smile on his face.

I tilted my head in confusion, "How w-would that be a problem?"

"Because if you can still walk then I didn't do a good enough job and we might need to start over again."

My eyes immediately widened, "No! Never mind, y-you can carry me! I can't walk— I-I don't know what I'm talking about."

Valentino let out a chuckle, "You're so adorable when you're flustered."

I shoved my face in his chest as he unlocked the door and carried me out of the bathroom. Luckily there was no one on the hallway but I was surprised how no one knocked on the door to use that bathroom during the duration we were in there.

But as soon as we left the hallway, I could feel eyes on us as he carried me back to the table and sat me down in a chair. I heard the piano beginning to play once again, immediately turning myself around to watch Martin do his thing. Valentino caressed my head as he also watch, standing right beside me with a smile on his face.

After about a minute or two, Owen had finally came back to the table and sat down. I didn't turn my head to greet him just yet, I wanted to wait until Martin had finished with his music.

A few seconds later, he had finished and everyone immediately cheered. Valentino covered my ears so I could clap for Martin as well. He uncovered them once all the noise as soothed down and sat down in the seat between me and Owen.

"Hey, what happened to Lorenzo?" Valentino asked as he turned to Owen.

"I'm not sure, he had left with some other guy and I couldn't stop him." Owen replied with a sigh, "Oh, I hope you don't mind that I invited another group to come join us here at the table."

"I don't mind at all," Valentino said as he turned to me, "Do you mind?"

"A-Are they good people?" I was hesitant to ask.