Chapter 62 - Ellie

—A/N—

SCHOOL IS OVER!!

I passed all of my exams and classes, only 2 more years to go! I honestly really miss my friends but I hope to make plans with them during the summer!

Very sorry if this chapter seems short!

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

~~~

~5 days later~

Today was the day of Martin's funeral. I had never been to a funeral before but I have heard about how it works, I knew I would definitely be crying. His wife got in contact with me from his phone to tell me the date a few days ago, she really wanted me to come by and I didn't plan on rejecting her offer.

I had already started getting ready since we had a few more hours until it started and I knew the crying would only slow me down. I didn't put on a dress yet, I was trying to focus on my hair for now and get myself calmed down.

Another tear fell down from my face as I looked at myself in to mirror to see if my hair looked okay. I missed him so much and it really hurt, I will never forgive my father for everything he's done to me. I felt better out on the streets than I did living with him, it wasn't the best thing in the world but it saved me from all the bad things that could've happened if he didn't abandon me.

There was a knock on my bathroom door, I turned around to see Valentino standing at the doorway. I wiped a tear from my face and smiled at him as he started walking towards me.

He opened his arms out for me and I didn't hesitate to walk right inside them. He hugged me softly as I did the same, kissing my head as another tear fell from my cheek. I looked up at his beautiful eyes.

"How are you feeling, princess?" he asked, petting my head.

"Sad, but I-I'm okay." I simply answered as I continued to smile at him.

"Lorenzo made you some breakfast if you'd like to try it, it's chocolate chip pancakes and some eggs."

I tilted my head, "H-He cooks? I thought o-only the chefs did the cooking."

"We like to cook for ourselves sometimes, but he wanted to make today's breakfast a bit special for you since he knows how hard this day might be for you." Valentino answered.

The fact that Lorenzo had actually cared about how much this all meant to me made me smile more, I even started to blush.

It meant a lot to me when the guys did anything for me, I was never used to being so cared for until I met them. I was starting to wonder how the rest of my life would've went if he hadn't saved me from those bullies and taken me inside just to care for me.

"I-I'll finish getting ready later then." I said.

Valentino smiled at me and unwrapped his arms from my body, taking my hand gently as we left the bathroom and out the bedroom. We started walking over to the staircase, carefully walking down and heading over to the dining room.

Valentino had pulled out a seat for me, I sat down and he took the seat right next to me. Lorenzo came out a few moments later with a plate in his hand, setting it down in front of my before kissing my head and walking away.

My eyes widened and I immediately blushed, he kissed my head.. that's incredibly new.

I knew he wasn't one for affection but that small act made me feel like he was starting to come out of his shell more and let us give him the affection we wanted to give him. I was happy about that and even smiled to myself, Valentino noticed but didn't say anything and just waited for his food to come out.