Chapter 42 - Ellie

—A/N—

I have absolutely no idea if this counts as a mature chapter or not so please tell me if it does and I'll change the chapter name

Also I decided that when I'm finished with this book, I'm making another one! It's called "Collateral" and I'm so excited because I have the whole thing planned out (yes it's another mafia book, sue me)

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES, I LOVE YALL

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

~~~

Laying down on the bed, I was starting to process everything that had just happened. At first I felt like a complete chicken as this wasn't what I planned at all for his surprise but now I'm glad I did something I was more comfortable with and gave him a very pleasant welcome at the same time.

Thinking back to the few minutes we spent, I hadn't realized how bold I had been at one point. While it was all happening, I had pushed him back down to the bed and took control... it felt good like I was the one in power at the time, but it also felt wrong like it just wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to submit, not dominate.

I grabbed the gatorade bottle and continued drinking it as Valentino had put his clothes back on and unlocked the door. I felt so dehydrated after that, and now I was getting pretty hungry.

"Slow down, we wouldn't want you choking now would we?" he said, walking over to the bed.

'Lorenzo made me choke yesterday... oh god please just stop thinking.'

I pulled the bottle away from my lips and set it back down on the nightstand. Valentino opened one of the drawers and took out a clean white rag, opening my legs and pushing the lingerie to the side. He carefully wiped me up and set it down in the laundry basket, taking his seat next to me.

I pushed myself up from my back and scooted over to him, laying my head down on his arm. He suddenly grabbed me and forced my head down on his lap, I let out a small giggle from it. He took the hair tie out of my hair and started playing around with it, tickling my nose with the ends of it like it was a feather.

We laughed and talked for a few minutes so our bodies could relax and we would be set for the rest of the day. That was until we heard a knock on the door and it instantly opening.

"Jesus Christ— I've been looking all over for you guys," Owen said, Lorenzo walking behind him, "Oh wow.. baby you look beautiful."

I had completely forgotten for a second what I was wearing, instantly blushing at his words, "Thank you."

"I'm guessing you guys just woke up?" Valentino questioned, lifting me up and setting me between his legs, my back laying against his hard chest.

"Unfortunately yes, you guys need to get ready though or we're going to be late." Lorenzo said from behind Owen.

"Shit.." Valentino cursed under his breath, "I forgot we had lunch plans. We'll be ready in just a few minutes."

"Actually, do you mind if I borrow Ellie for a second? You can go ahead and get ready, I'll help her dress when I'm done." Owen asked.

Valentino nodded his head and we both got up. He gave me one last kiss before sending me off with Owen, walking out of the playroom and going our separate ways. Lorenzo had followed Owen and I to my room, all of us walking inside and he shut the door. He headed straight for my closet while Owen stood in front of me.

"Sleep well, beautiful?" he asked, helping me out of the lingerie set.

"Mhm," I hummed, "W-What did you want to talk to me about?"