Chapter 76 - Ellie*

—A/N—

This is the final mature chapter you guys have been waiting for, I hope you'll be pleased with it!

Oh my god also I found out one of my friends was talking shit about me behind my back because I said I wanted to dye my hair and she thought I was trying to copy her.. it's so petty like literally who cares? It's summer break, almost every dyes their hair on summer break (I've never dyed my hair before)

Sometimes I'm glad for social anxiety so I don't have to talk with these ridiculous people I swear man

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

~~~

~The next morning~

I felt a warm ray of sunlight hit my face from the window shades and open curtain. I heard the sound of shuffling coming from beside me as I stretched, feeling an arm wrap around my body. A kiss was placed on the nape of my neck, followed by the voice of one of my guys.

"Good morning, amore." Valentino said.

I turned my body around to face him, "Good m-morning, Valentino."

He immediately placed a kiss on my lips, I kissed him back passionately. I loved waking up in the mornings to see them all the time, it was the best part of most of my days.

He pulled away from the kiss soon after, smiling at me and I smiled at him back. I put one leg over his torso and wrapped my arms around the rest of his body, he wrapped his arms around my body and kept my head below his chin. I felt a small kiss plant on my head and his fingers started running through my hair.

We stayed cuddled like this for the next few minutes until my bedroom door opened. When I turned around, I saw Lorenzo walking in with Owen right behind him.

They walked over to us, Valentino let go of me so I could also greet them good morning, I let go of him as well. I sat myself up once Lorenzo walked over, he held my face in his hand and bent down to kiss me. It was a quick kiss but I still loved it.

"Good morning, angel." he said quietly.

"Good morning." I said back with a smile.

He looked over at Valentino and said good morning to him also. Lorenzo sat down at the edge of the bed as Owen made his way over.

Unexpectedly, Owen laid on top of both me and Valentino dramatically, "I am sooo tired."

"Owen, you're c-crushing me!" I playfully shouted, trying to push him off.

"Am I? That sucks..." he replied in a playful voice.

"Owen!" Valentino was the next to shout out.

Owen looked up at Valentino, "Say good morning and I'll get off."

He chuckled, "Good morning, Owen."

"Thank you."

And with that, Owen got off of Valentino and I, standing by my side of the bed and bending down so he could level with me and my face, "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning." I smiled at him.

He placed a kiss down on my forehead and then another one on my lips. He stood back up straight and walked over to the end of the bed where my feet were, sitting down comfortably.

"I wanted to have breakfast ready when you guys were up but I didn't know what you guys wanted today." Lorenzo said from beside me.

"I r-really am craving bacon, maybe some pancakes too."