Chapter 65 - Lorenzo / Owen

—A/N—

I have the slightest feeling some of y'all are gonna hate me when it comes to Owen's POV... sorry sillies! (I honestly don't know if you're gonna hate me but just in case)

Oh my god I'm like so sad that this book is almost ending, I swear I might just keep adding chapters just so it doesn't end </3

I love you guys so much, sorry again for all the time skips and I'm also sorry for how short the chapter is

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

~~~

~Lorenzo~ | ~1 week later~

"I'll bring it up to her, continue cleaning." I said as I took the bowl away from the maid.

"Sir, I really don't mind doing it for you. I mean, you could use some rest yourself." she said.

I looked at her dead in the eyes, she gulped once she noticed that she had fucked up, "I don't think you remember who you're working for, Isabella. If I tell you to do something, fucking do it without further questioning. Get back to cleaning before I fire you."

Quickly after hearing my threat, she had ran away to continue cleaning the hallways. I let out a quick sigh and began walking upstairs, trying my best not to drop the bowl of soup since it was kind of burning my hands.

Ellie and I had both gotten a cold, we didn't know how it happened but Valentino decided to leave her with me since he had to go away again and Owen wasn't doing so well mentally so he needed a break from everyone to focus on himself.

I didn't mind taking her for the last few days, she made the house feel less lonely now. I had gotten so used to doing everything with her and the guys that when I got home nothing felt the same which sucked. I had actually started to reconsider asking Valentino if I could move in with them again but I didn't know if that's what I actually wanted. I still liked having my own space sometimes.

I had finally reached her room and opened the door, walking inside to see her turning around to face me once again.

"I got your soup, it's still hot so just be careful." I said as I set it down on her night stand.

She smiled at me, "Thank y-you."

"You're welcome, angel." I said, sniffling due to my runny nose, "I'll come back to check up on you later."

"Wait!" she slightly screamed out before I could turn around, "C-Can you stay?"

"You need to eat and then get some rest, I can't stay." I replied.

She pouted at my response, "Please?"

I wanted to tell her no again, but her pouting was making me resist. I mean, it's not like I could catch her cold as I already had one myself, she looked like she wanted some comfort so I just sighed at looked at her eyes, walking over to the bed.

"As long as you eat your soup and rest, I'll stay with you." I replied.

She let out a tiny squeak of happiness, getting up and moving to one side of the bed. I sat down in the space she left for me, watching as she scooted herself closer and rested her head on my chest. I caressed her head, feeling my body starting to calm down again.

I had so much anger inside of me that I wanted to just get up and leave but I loved her too much to do that to her, especially when she's sick like this.

Her body had tensed up and her hand immediately grabbed at tissue from the nightstand on her side, putting it to cover her face and letting out a sneeze.