Chapter 74 - Ellie

—A/N—

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 300K READS, YALL ARE THE BEST OH MY GOD <33

Also I finally figured out how each book will go
"His Little Sin" — Mafia, Ddlg, Bdsm, Italian
"Collateral" — Mafia, Bdsm, RH, Russian

Oh my god guys there like 4 more chapters left, I might start sobbing

They also finally told me the classes that I failed and apparently it was geometry and world history (2 classes I wasn't even supposed to be in) but it's okay because the recovery classes are online and so are all the answers, isn't that just silly?

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

~~~

We walked down the stairs of the apartment building but that feeling was starting to get worse. I tried pulling Valentino's hand so he would stop walking but it wasn't working. I let go of his hand instead and that's when he finally decided to stop.

Once he stopped, so did the other two. They all looked back at me and the panicking feeling inside of me only grew bigger, I could feel my breathing starting to get a little heavy and my heartbeat was starting to increase, what was I panicking about so badly? Why now out of all times when I'm supposed to be happy that I'm back with my guys?

"What's wrong, beautiful?" Owen asked as he walked up to me.

I tried to respond to him but I had so much fright building up inside me. I started scratching at my arm, starting to feel somewhat overwhelmed. It was a new thing I had started to do and I hated it so much because sometimes I would just never stop and then I'd bleed which hurt badly.

Owen carefully grabbed my arms and pulled them away from each other so I would stop scratching at my skin, "Don't do that."

I looked up at him, "C-Can we talk real quick?"

"In private?" he asked, I nodded my head, "Alright."

He looked over at Lorenzo and Valentino, telling them to give us a second as he pulled my away into a place that was a little bit farther from them. He leaned up against the wall and waited for me to speak, but I was honestly so lost in how good he was looking right now...

'Head back in the game Ellie, what is wrong with you?!'

"What did you want to say?" he asked, patiently waiting for me to say something again.

"Do y-you know what I did?"

He nodded his head, "I know what you did, but none of it was your fault. I'm sure they won't kill you, but please, don't tell them a thing just in case. It's not that we would want to kill you, we would have to do it. But fuck, I can't lose you like that so you have to keep it to yourself."

"S-Sergio will h-hurt you.. I'm sorry.." I said quietly, starting to tear up.

Owen had cupped my face with his hand, "Hey, it's okay. I know something that you'll be happy to hear, Sergio and Angelo are gone now."

My eyes went wide at his words, "Like.. dead?"

He nodded once again, "Mhm, now they can't hurt you anymore. I'm so sorry we weren't there to protect you, trust me it hurt when Sergio told me everything he did to you. I'm just glad you're still alive, we could never lose something as precious as you."

I smiled at him as I felt him wiping the tears from my cheeks, seeing his beautiful smile plastered on his handsome face. God I could never get tired looking at any of them, they brought me so much comfort it was unbelievable. I can't believe I actually thought I could live the rest of my life without seeing them ever again, they were mine and there was nothing they could do about it.