Chapter 3 - Ellie / Valentino

—A/N—

I'm so tired it's not even funny but I edited this chapter and I'm happy with it

I almost forgot how different it feels to start off another book, hopefully this one will get somewhere too!

Enjoy <3

~~~

~Ellie~

"P-Please stop." I quietly said, hoping they would just leave me alone.

Mark bent down and grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling it down so I looked up at him without a choice, "Where's our money, Ellie?"

"I.. I-I didn't get e-enough time to get y-your money." I replied through tears.

"We have given you plenty of time, you just didn't beg hard enough for the money." Noah said aggressively.

"I tried.. I p-promise I did.. y-you came early."

"You still should've had it fucking ready still." Jason said.

Noah walked up to me, Mark moving out of the way while still holding on to my hair. Suddenly, he kicked me in the stomach twice as hard as Jason had done just a few minutes ago.

I let out a small scream of pain as he backed away from me, tears flowing down my face a lot quicker while mixing with the pouring rain.

"Stand her up." Jason demanded.

Mark pulled my up by my hair, putting me on my two feet. He let go of my hair and held onto my wrist behind my back, Chris going behind me and doing the same thing with my other wrist.

I panted and cried, the pain coming from my stomach was now spreading all around my body. I was starting to feel weak and bruised, almost like my body was about to give out.

Considering I never ate much, there wasn't a lot of meat on the areas they kept attacking. I barely had any protection, I was starting to get scared that if they continued beating me, they could potentially break a bone.

Jason walked up to me and held my face in his hands, wiping the tears off and inspecting me carefully, "There's better use for those tears, stop crying."

"I ca-can't.." I choked out.

He lifted up his hand and slapped me in the face, the pain stinging in my cheek, "I said stop fucking crying."

I forced myself to attempt to stop crying and just be quiet, putting a smile on Jason's face as I bit my bottom lip to shut myself up. He held my head in his hand once again, dragging it down my body slowly while I dropped my head to catch my breath.

"You know.. there could be a different form of payment from you, Ellie."

I looked up at him, starting to feel a bit of relief that this pain wasn't the form of payment I could give them since I couldn't handle much more,"T-There could be?"

"Mhm," he hummed, grabbing onto my waist, "Using your body."

I looked at him with confusion, not knowing what he meant by that. Was he going to kill me or continue hurting me? I struggled to understand his words and I was no longer relieved.

"But.. h-how would that work?" I asked, trying my best to continue holding in my sobs.

He grinned, "You're a virgin, correct?"

"Yeah.?" I answered, confused by his question and what it had to do with anything.

His hand started moving up, getting underneath my drenched shirt. He kept going until he reached my chest, squeezing my boob harshly with a smile.