However, Yantiesi's treasury can't keep money at all.

If they really put the money in it, even if they dared to go to the Yantie Division to steal it, but if there is a heavy rain, then the warehouse will be full of feathers.

So when Yang Ming made this suggestion, he was actually thinking about it for Han Zhengtai's sake.

Everyone knows that Han Zhengtai is rich, not short of the money to repair the warehouse.

"build?"

Han Zhengtai sneered and said, "I don't know how to fix it. This is the responsibility of the Ministry of Household Affairs. I don't know how to help them."

"yes."

Hearing what Han Zhengtai said, Yang Ming didn't understand. He was planning to hold the Ministry of Accounts accountable, so he didn't dare to say more right now, so he lowered his head and pretended to be an ostrich.

Han Zhengtai was a celebrity in front of Li Yuanmin, and he was qualified to talk to the Ministry of Household Affairs. Yang Ming and the others should not get involved in the struggle of the big bosses, otherwise it would be a disaster if they accidentally became cannon fodder.

"Bring the bamboo slips over here, and I will personally write a memorial to the household department."

There was a smile on the corner of Han Zhengtai's lips. Since Hubu likes to play, he will play a big one with them.

...

Department of household.

Near the end of the quarter, the household department is checking the accounts, so they are extremely busy.

"Have the accounts and salt tax of the Chang'an Salt and Iron Division been delivered?"

Wang Zai, the minister of the household department, came here to ask the officials below.

"My lord, the accounts and salt tax of the Chang'an Salt and Iron Department have not been sent." The officials below inquired and gave a response.

"Didn't send it?"

Wang Zai was stunned, a little unbelievable.

There are still three days until the season-end grand court meeting. At the grand court meeting, Li Yuanmin will personally check the tax situation. If Han Zhengtai doesn't deliver the salt tax, then he will end up dereliction of duty.

"Could it be that Han Zhengtai is deliberately messing with the salt water because of the emperor's favor?" Wang Zai narrowed his eyes, revealing a thoughtful expression.

If this is the case, then Han Zhengtai is committing suicide.

If he dares to make trouble on taxes, even if he is protected by Li Yuanmin, he will not be able to escape the fate of dereliction of duty! "When the tax deadline is over, if the salt tax of the Chang'an Salt and Iron Division has not been collected, report it to Lord Shang Shu immediately." Wang Zai ordered.

Wang bears this order, so he has some skills.

Since Wang Zai knew that the salt tax had not yet been confiscated, he did not send anyone to urge the payment. Instead, he deliberately asked the officials below to wait until the final date passed before sending someone to complain to his superiors.

It can be seen from this that Wang Zai's purpose is not to tax salt at all, but to take this opportunity to deliberately punish Han Zhengtai!

"Yes, my lord!"

Naturally, the officials under him would not refute the orders of their superiors, and obediently complied.

After Wang Cheng was dismissed that day, he immediately went to his uncle Wang Yi.