"Okay this is the most difficult thing I have ever done and I hacked into the CSI database when I was eleven" he groaned tossing the can into the trash.

"Did you find him?" I asked and I felt Jimin hand still locked in mine he hasn't let go he felt like my anchor.

Soobin smiled sitting back in his chair arms crossed he smirked at us "Come look" he hummed turning around in his chair

As he started to type away on the computer, things started to pop up and disappear on the screen so fast. Jimin and I stood up behind him watching with curious eyes while my heart was beating so fast.

"Okay at first I went into the Korean database for foreigners to look for him because he is from Thailand so he probably had to tell the government he was in the country but...he flew here on a private jet so that was a dead end" he sighed still typing away.

"This bitch was good at hiding I couldn't find him on any CTTV footage or highway footage" he sighed scratching at his palm. He looked nervous but I could only see the side of his face "I read over the file again and again until I found the loose thread. Then pulled on it until everything unraveled" he said turning around in his chair to face us.

"So you have nothing? Stop with the fucking mind games" Jimin spoke his voice deep and booming in the living room.

Soobin leans back in his chair shoving his hands in his pockets now acting all cool like Jimin didn't make him turn pale white awhile ago, he now seems confident "I found him" he smiled letting out a sigh then he reached back and clicked the space bar.

Once he clicked it a bunch of things popped up on the screen like a bunch of code and a document "He wanted to transfer a bunch of merchandise from Thailand to Korea, big shit like cars, guns and drugs etc" Soobin hummed "And he couldn't do it by plane so...he transported all them goods by ship, it's not like the people on the ship knew what was there just desperate workers chasing a paycheck so they filed his paper normally" he said and pressed something else on the key board a picture of a boat popped up with more documents.

"So the ship is scheduled to arrive in three days in Gwangyang" he added "But whatever is in those containers Kinn wants to make sure he is there when it arrives" he said

I got closer to the computer screen and looked at the document it was in Thai but I could read some of it and I saw the picture of the ship on the water "Are you sure? Seems...amateur" I said but Soobin chucked

"I thought this too but it was still hidden very well and I had to dig to find just this information myself but Kinn is very eager for those ships and I know he will be there himself" he said sitting up "I know what he did to your friend...I'm sorry for your loss and I wanna help you guys" he murmured he looked at me and Jimin "Trust me we fucking got this bitch" he whispered

I look back at the screen feeling my heart racing with so many emotions I couldn't name

It's almost over....

🌀⛓️❤️‍🩹

Later that night it was just Jimin and I laying in our bed it was completely dark except for the moon peeking in through the windows. Our hair was wet from the shower and we were both in our pajamas facing each other.

He was holding my waist and I felt his thumb rubbing my hip bone gently and it felt nice it calmed my anxious heart, to feel his warm touch against my cool skin.

"What are you thinking about?" I whispered into the darkness. I couldn't really see his face that well just the outline of his jaw and ear. Our faces were inches apart and when he breathed out I could smell his minty breath.

"Yoongi?" He whispered so softly I felt his hand touch my cheek "My Sunshine" he whispered and I felt his nose rubbed against mine.

"Im here my love" I whispered back my hand wrapping around his wrist "I'm always here for you" I added and this moment felt special like we both needed to be very close to each other.

"I don't want you coming to Gwangyang" He said and I didn't process his words at first but once I did I immediately sat up.

"W-What? Why not?" I asked "Y-You can't go by yourself? N-No you can't" I stuttered out I felt panic flow through me I grab his shirt scratching the fabric in my hand.

He grabbed my wrist gently "S-Sunshine, I-I can't even think about....it my worst nightmare if something happened to you? L-Like Namjoon..." he murmured he looked so scared the moon light was lighting up his face "You are all I have left" he murmured I heard the pain in his voice.

I shook my head and pressed our foreheads together "W-What...What if something happens to you? Why are you saying these things? We are team damn it. If you think I'm just gonna sit here and let you face that evil bastard by yourself? Then you don't know your husband very well because I'm still as stubborn since the first day you met me" I huffed out "How dare you ask me to sit here and twiddle my thumbs while you risk your life. I remember when I had to sit there and watch him beat the shit out of you? It haunts me and I never want it to happen again" I said

He looked stunned blinking at me but I just cupped his face and pressed my lips against his in a hard kiss to get my point across "You idiot, I said "I do" for a reason. it's because I love you to the ends of the earth and wherever you go I go" I said to him

He didn't say anything he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close and pressed a kiss to my neck then buried his face there.

"I love you" he said I hugged him back kissing his head "I will always remember the beautiful blonde I met in the bar who yelled at me for breaking his laptop" he said lifting his head to look at me with a small smile.

"Don't try and change the subject by flirting with me" I hummed poking his nose because Jimin is so cute even though he his seven years older then me he still seeks comfort and safety from me.

He let out a sigh and pulled us both down to cuddling on the bed pulling me to his chest. I could hear his heart beat and it soothed me with the steady rhythm.

"Okay, just behave" he sighed kissing my head holding me so tight but I didn't mind it felt good to be held. I cuddled him back kissing where his heart is.

"I'll try no promises" I whispered he just scoffed and pinched my butt.

"You brat" he murmured softly then kissed my shoulder "Love you" he said sleepy

"I love you Moonlight" I whispered into the night as we held each other close like two puzzles pieces that are always meant to be connected.

—————————————————————————

Almost at the end of the road

How is everyone feeling? The worst is coming and I'm so sorry in advance 😔