"We need to call it..." a pale Tamaneg stumbled back from the medical pod, sweating from his forehead with a cartoonish spray.

"We need to cut the red meat out!" a pink Tamaneg objected, running up to their colleague and wiping the sweat off of their forehead so that they could rejoin the fold.

"It's no use. Whether we call the time of death or try cutting the meat out in his current state, he's dead either way. We need someone to merge with the patient. Perhaps the boost in strength will give us the time we need to remove the contaminant?" a red Tamaneg covered up their face and shook their head.

"We can't just merge with a patient! That's against the Aboricose Convention! May as well burn the book on medical ethics as we know it!" a deep-blue Tamaneg doctor objected.

Before they could discuss the topic any further. A blinding beacon of light peered through the window and stunned all of them with the luster. When the Tamanegi healers overcame the initial shock and turned to the spacecraft equipped with tank-like wheels and rolling belts slid its front tempered plastic panel back and revealed a round, murky green Machine Mutant standing on the front of the spacecraft. With a clamorous sonic boom, the Machine Mutant's spacecraft shattered the glass panel, allowing the Machine Mutant to enter.

"Wh-What's going on!?" a Tamaneg growled in the face of a one-ship alien invasion.

"I've come to rescue this Tamaneg's life," the Machine Mutant scout proclaimed before beginning to twitch and jerk around. From the orifices around his mechanical parts, a jasmine-colored goop sprayed out. It was reflective and mercury-like in texture, chilling the Tamanegi healers. When it sprung to life and engulfed the poisoned Tamaneg patient, the doctors jumped out of their way, worried that it would devour them whole. Instead, the slime wobbled and formed a round, head-like appendage with beaming, burgundy-colored eyes that soon became absorbed by the Tamaneg's body.

For a few seconds, the Tamanegi healers stood and shook in absolute silence. Then, the patient's eyes opened, and he sat up in the medical pod, looking around the room. His stare seemed haunted, terrified at first. But when he set his eyes on the Machine Mutant scout who landed on Planet Tamaneg just to find and save him, the Tamaneg offered his hero a malevolent smirk that flexed all the wrong facial muscles in the most off-putting of ways.

"This is... A scientific miracle! How did you do this? Who and what exactly are you!?" a pink Tamaneg approached the Machine Mutant scout. A crude shove of a cold, robotic arm moved them away from obstructing the meeting of the healed Tamaneg and the heroic Machine Mutant scout. The two stared at each other for a moment. Then the Tamaneg smiled. While the emotion of the Machine Mutant was impossible to tell because of the simplistic and robotic appearance of the unit, one could have assumed that his feelings about this situation were like those of the healed Tamaneg.

"You are a Tsufurian now. You don't need to fear meat anymore. Planet Vegeta used to have both advanced meat processing plants and lush jungles and gardens. As a Tsufurian under the protection of Baby, you needn't fear or worry about anything," the Machine Mutant said.

"Show me!" the Tamaneg said with eagerness oozing from his forced body language. The budding bits of Baby's malleable body that corrupted his mind wasn't quite used to controlling a Tamaneg's body. Nor would it be accustomed to any other body, as the split that gave it life literally just happened a couple of minutes ago.

The Machine Mutant jumped out the window that he had entered through and into the spacecraft. The recovered Tamaneg fostering Baby's consciousness followed soon. The Tamanegi healers jumped to reason with their fellow Tamaneg, but the spacecraft closed its lid and carried the two off into the atmosphere before the Tamanegi planetary defense force could properly respond to this one-vessel incursion.