Chapter 35 | I'm A Monster

Daxon

Where the hell is she?It's been fucking three hours and she still didn't come

It's been fucking three hours and she still didn't come.

I got worried after one hour passed but then Sage said she does take a long time.
The others already ate, but I didn't and I'm still waiting for her. I haven't seen any sign of her. Any.

I'm getting fucking frustrated and angry.

What if something happened to her? What if she's been... I can't even think about it.

"Hey Dax?" Sage says. "What?" I grunt frustrated. "She's still not here?" Sage stares at me with worried eyes.

"No." I look at the street again to see if there is any sign of her.

"What if something happened to her?" She asks with a sad tone.

"No shit Sherlock." I whisper darkly. "Watch what you say to my girlfriend." Duri puts an arm on Sage's shoulder.

Where the hell is Evangeline?!
Where's my Angel?

"Dax we're gonna find her." Sage reassures.

"Sage What did she tell you before she left?" If she even left..

"I think she just said that she was... coming?"
Fuck. I put a hand in my face and try my best to calm down.

But I fucking can't because my fucking girlfriend is missing.

"Did anything happened of unusual yesterday or even today?" Sage rubs her chin in thinkable way, then her eyes widen and she gives me a scared look.

"Um... yesterday, I think, just think Anthony came to our table when we were at a bar and he said something like... 'be ready for... for... tomorrow? I think?"

My jaw clenches and I turn my hand into a fist.

Son of a bitch.

Who the hell does he thinks he is?

Did he do something to her? Because if he did I'll make him suffer so fucking hard.

I'll shoot him in his dick, shoulders, legs, heart and then brain.

"Daxon?" Sage snaps me out of my dark thoughts.

"What?" My jaw still clenched and my hands still into a fist, making my knuckles white.

"Did you put any tracker on her phone?" My eyes widen completely as I turn to face the both of them.