Chapter 1 | benvenuti a Miami

Evangeline

I wake up really early, to pack my bags

I wake up really early, to pack my bags. I don't have much clothing, but I do have a lot of books, so I'll probably bring three books. The three most smuttiesh books I've ever read. Yes, I am reading all over again. After I finish all of them I can still read books on Wattpad so I don't need to worry much about that.

Is it just me or am I the only human being that won't find a proper men because I'm obsessed with fictional men? Who am I speaking of course it's not just me.

I open my light beige suitcase and put on all of the clothings that I've separated, most of them are pants and long sleeve shirts. Honestly I really don't like my body especially my arms, so I prefer  to use this type of clothes, that doesn't show my body that much.

"Evie!" My brother comes storming into my room, he behaves like a child even though he's older than me. "Hey, Noah.." I say while he gives me a  kind hug "Ok.. Now.. Stop, your suffocating me" I say gasping for air.

" Oh yea, sorry.. So is my baby sister excited to travel?" He says. "Yeah.. I guess" I don't know how to feel exactly, because I'm happy that I'll finally have some fun without my overprotective brother and without some bitches whores from school. I mean some of them will be there but not all... I think.

"Hey, Evie relax I know everything will be just fine, and if one of those bitches from school gets close to you you call me right away." Well that's the thing, I don't want my brother to 'protect' me like that, or people will think that I will always need my brother.

I mean it's only gonna make things worse for me because they're going treat me even worse knowing that my overprotective brother would always be there by my side to kick everyone's asses that said bad things about me.

"Ok.. thank you" I say with an appreciation smile on my face but of course I'm not gonna call him.

My brother wasn't always like this to me, I mean he was a bit overprotective but right now, he's even worse.
Since Mom died he is trying to protect me of all costs.

It hurts when I think about mom, and that I watched her died. I heard three gun fires and saw it, I heard her scream and I couldn't do nothing.

"Hey, Hey, Hey" My brother says noticing the tears forming in my eyes, He exhales and seats on my bed. "You we're thinking about mom weren't you." That wasn't a question nor it sounded like one.

"Yes" I answer while one tear spills from my eyes and he lift his hands to clean the already spilled tear.

"It's alright, I know you miss her" He says "Because I miss her too, but don't worry, she's in a good place now and she clearly wouldn't like seeing you cry."

I give him a soft smile and clear my face with my brown jackets sleeves.

" Do you need help packing your things?" He asks. "No thank you, im almost done" I give him another smile.